Garden machinery 2021 price update- walk behind lawnmowers

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. Everything seems to be taking ages to come and a lot of English companies advertising online don’t want to ship here.

yeah was talking to cobra head quarters today, no one has any on the mainland either. Anything from China is a disaster. Non Chinese stuff is fine thankfully.

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
The cheaper Alko range has just arrived. 16" £209, 18" power drive £259, 21" power drive £319.

Duke

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf Gt
yeah was talking to cobra head quarters today, no one has any on the mainland either. Anything from China is a disaster. Non Chinese stuff is fine thankfully.
Cheers I got sorted with a loncin huntsman at Mcilwaines but I’ll definitely be buying other stuff from you

Odhran

RMS Regular
Drives
A5 Sportback
Have you an updated price list for these for this year? Have much stock available?

2x Smallish gardens, open to either self propelled or push

Thanks

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
Would be interested too.

Looking at the Cobra MX460SPH at the moment. But anything similar would do me fine. Even better if a bigger cut.

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Stock is limited at the minute. We have none of the cheaper alkos left. We have the Austrian pro ones in 16/18/21” power drive only £359/429/
We also have the Honda version at £589.

The cobra mx460sph is 379 but we generally don’t stock the cheaper cobras so would be order in only. To be fair some of them are ok quality wise but there is a difference that won’t be apparent for 3-4 years.

We still keep the commercial weibang at £769.

And the ego battery ones in 17/19/20/22 inch.

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740

Duke

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf Gt

Paddy_R

RMS Regular