Garden machinery- Ride on lawnmowers 2021 price update.

Simon83

RMS Regular
We have most of the alko range in stock currently, and have some Stiga machines arriving next week. Drop me a pm with some size requirements etc.
Spoke to my father this afternoon he would be looking for something in around 40” deck size with an easy empty grass box.

davyk31

RMS Regular
@lightning what ride on mowers would you in stock at present? Would definitely consider a good used machine.
My parents are due to complete on a new house in the next few days and will need a ride on to deal with the back garden.

Have they considered an automower? When we moved I was deciding between a ride on and an automower. Went for the robot and it’s amazing the job it can do and one of the best things I have bought.

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Spoke to my father this afternoon he would be looking for something in around 40” deck size with an easy empty grass box.

The Al-ko t16 103 would be a good option as it has hydraulic assist on the box taking the weight making it very easy to open. 40", and has the 656cc V-twin engine.

Robots can be absolutely fantastic on the right lawn, and not great on the wrong one. Would need a lawn survey.

Simon83

RMS Regular
The garden hasn’t been cut in at least 5 years as the house was lying empty. It will take a lot of work before it is back in a reasonable condition then they can maybe think of a robot.
@lightning have sent my father the link to the t16 on your website 👍