ge0rge's mk2 swift gti

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Ge0rge

Banned
Was looking one of these again for a long time since I sold the jap import one I had I had given up a long time ago then seen this outside a fellas house last month I knocked his door and asked if he would sell and he said no as he has had it 12 years but gave him my number anyway, got a phone call yesterday informing me it had failed mot on a few wee bits of welding and handbrake and he asked if I wanted to buy, so here it is 91 Suzuki swift gti needy g an mot and tidy then il use as a daily, i must have had dozens of these over the years it's not the cleanest but not the worst either.....
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

cormac81

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI, VRS, Superb
Love these, havent seen a road going one in years only seen a few at different rallys.

davey-dimples

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330D
Ive never seen one of these before but they are very nice looking - very retro. (y)

All the best with it Ge0rge

When do you reckon it will be for sale then?

PS if it has no mot how did it get to that forecourt? :p

dub

RMS Regular
Drives
Aero Wagon
Lol really does look like a whab. Cracking looking wee motor. Can't be many like that about.

mattyd

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk1 octavia vrs/
Havnt seen 1 in years. Used to be a couple of them knocked about down the ards penisula.

Curtiz

RMS Regular
Nice one George. Is there much rip off it? Have to listen out for you. Never seen one of these before

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.