Gen 2 Megabusa

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Literally just said "Fuuuuuuuuu*k" out loud after seeing the below pic ... Mental car and great images by @Reno_LV , artist!

1601035971164.png

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
Drives
Honda S2000
And I again live for moments like this - seeing people like my work and not only for the epic car in photos; this is why i do it. Thank you @ChrisL
Also hearing the owner likes it means the world to me as at the end of the day i am under pressure to make the owner go - fu*k i own this thing.

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
And I again live for moments like this - seeing people like my work and not only for the epic car in photos; this is why i do it. Thank you @ChrisL
Also hearing the owner likes it means the world to me as at the end of the day i am under pressure to make the owner go - fu*k i own this thing.
When I show people some of the photos of my car taken by you some still don't believe its my car, they think I mean I own a car like that, they always ask "you own that actual car?" and when I say yes, that is actually my car in the photo they usually ask how I got such good photos. :joy: :grinning:

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
We're all old, fat, bald and a bit slow these days 😁 :innocent:

Nice to see it stay local, well done (y)

richie_mck

RMS Regular
We're all old, fat, bald and a bit slow these days 😁 :innocent:

Nice to see it stay local, well done (y)

If I'm honest I didn't expect to win it, I thought there would have been a bidding war at the end so was a bit surprised, but the car is absolutely amazing and serious credit due to Rob for the build. I always wanted a westfield and the attention to detail makes it all the better.

gixermark

RMS Regular
Drives
GT3, Jedi
its a superb car... and ye s- good to see it stay local too...

what are your plans for it ? woudl make a great yoke for racing/sprints/hills

richie_mck

RMS Regular
its a superb car... and ye s- good to see it stay local too...

what are your plans for it ? woudl make a great yoke for racing/sprints/hills

I’ll get some road miles on it first to get used to it and then it’ll see the track at some point. It’s like nothing I’ve ever driven before so would like to familurise myself first.

gixermark

RMS Regular
Drives
GT3, Jedi
prepare to be blown away in that case..... hard to beat the fun and adrenaline of a proper light car.... high revs.. and decent power

plenty of guys around here with experience with them if you need any help/advise..... you have sure strarted with an awesome one !!

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
In at the deep end there, lol. Obviously be careful, there are no safety nets at all. But looks like a well screwed together car which is the important thing with these.

Enjoy and have fun 😎 You will 😁

slickcell

RMS Regular
Drives
S5 3.0 V6
I’ll get some road miles on it first to get used to it and then it’ll see the track at some point. It’s like nothing I’ve ever driven before so would like to familurise myself first.

congratulations on the purchase mate! You got the creme de la creme in this and at a bargain price too!

let me know if you fancy meeting up for a spin! I’ll have mine back together this weekend hopefully!