Gen 2 Megabusa

Ceebl

RMS Regular
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
Good job getting this all done, I bet you're glad! Why use a trailer though? You've got the log book just go hoon around town lol

Rob

RMS Regular
OP
Rob
Drives
Amarok V6
Hi guys, another year, another busted Fireblade engine. I got the car out again in May, probably managed 50 road miles and 10 laps of Kirkistown before the engine lost oil pressure and the oil was full of metal. Gutted to say the least and also totally fooked off!

Well after 6 months gathering dust, its time for a change...

DE4010C6-AAB4-4A38-B72F-A330D80B8B95.jpg

B00DCA63-A8FE-44B7-B099-FE52B548FA18.jpg

RoniN

RMS Regular
Gutted for you m8 but looks like you've hatched a plan !!!! :cool:

Cheers

Rob

RMS Regular
OP
Rob
Drives
Amarok V6
Honestly I do not know. Did everything by the book on the advice of AB in England, even bought my first engine off him. The crank casing pressurised and put all the oil out the breather the first time around, second time round I just lost oil pressure big time down the back straight. Anyway, onwards and upwards. 95% of the parts needed for the conversion are in that crate, come out of another car with a proven history.. even a new diff.. (y)

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
Good man, you will seriously notice another 500cc's and 100hp :laughing:

Can't wait to get a run in it!

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
Thats bad luck, but at least you're going to have a busa engine in her soon and hopefully that will fair better.

Good luck.

gixermark

RMS Regular
Drives
GT3, Jedi
that sump is a work of art........ throttle bodies look pretty big too :grinning: nice

that trailer looks familiar too :cool: