Gen 2 Megabusa

Rob

RMS Regular
OP
Rob
Drives
Amarok V6
Had a marathon cleaning session preparing the Westfield for machine polish, the car has come up a treat. Amazing how grubby they can get even when not being driven.Used Meguiars APC pretty much everywhere with a couple of different sized detailing brushes and the hot washer, the results have been great. The rad and oil cooler have come up like brand new, really pleased.

Tucked away now in the bubble awaiting @KeithRobinson to come and give it the full machine treatment 😁

117CC30E-EE78-4BE8-9342-A2610A106A3A.jpeg
FCE0CC49-4C8D-4D80-96C3-ED8A61597992.jpeg
86813ACA-3D29-45A2-8407-EB59831E21C8.jpeg
4AF3CD86-7BCC-4AD4-98E0-FF1FDF653B42.jpeg
D1560941-FCFB-440C-917E-623FB2C914A5.jpeg

CBDB2485-22FC-44DB-A90F-A2C925DA4C9B.jpeg

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
It's either that, or start on another build straight away, lol. Just depends what makes you tick.

A car like this is never finished though, there's always a next step, a tweak here, an upgrade there, etc.

Rob

RMS Regular
OP
Rob
Drives
Amarok V6
Timing is everything and unfortunately my circumstances are just completely out of sync with owning this car for the foreseeable future.

For anyone considering shooting their car, I wouldn’t hesitate to get in touch with @Reno_LV . His work speaks for itself but he and @Mark315 are both genuinely nice guys with a passion for cars and are just really easy to get along with. The day finished with five of us telling stories over pizza and beers in my garage and the photos will be a nice way to remember the Westfield journey by.

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
Drives
Honda S2000
Timing is everything and unfortunately my circumstances are just completely out of sync with owning this car for the foreseeable future.

For anyone considering shooting their car, I wouldn’t hesitate to get in touch with @Reno_LV . His work speaks for itself but he and @Mark315 are both genuinely nice guys with a passion for cars and are just really easy to get along with. The day finished with five of us telling stories over pizza and beers in my garage and the photos will be a nice way to remember the Westfield journey by.

66C82C85-7559-4EF3-8963-47945467F903.jpeg

Just amazing bunch of guys and this is one of the reasons why I love what I do - not only get to see some unbelievable cars but meet some new friends and have amazing days craic. Thanks again :grinning: pics to follow soon:grinning:

Mark315

RMS Regular
Drives
R

What a brilliant days craic. We got so lucky with the weather too. As Reinis said it’s great to meet new people and be able to put a face to a name. Sitting in your garage with a beer was the perfect way to end the day.

Also handy when you have all the tools at your disposal lol.

F559DC98-FF5C-43A7-A495-7C121E9545BD.jpeg
2DC53095-A485-46E4-AA27-BB470550C23F.jpeg
EDE0D6D8-BDD8-4D15-AEC5-894D6B417E67.jpeg

Rob

RMS Regular
OP
Rob
Drives
Amarok V6
Dig deep guys. All for a good cause :p

Really impressed with Collecting Cars so far. But time will tell if she meets reserve, and more importantly, if the buyer completes the sale!

gixermark

RMS Regular
Drives
GT3, Jedi
the photos and the description are top notch.

i've never heard of that site before - do they just generate more 'premium' punters than the likes of ebay etc @Rob ?

what are you replacing it with ?? hell of a car, and insane attention to detail.

Rob

RMS Regular
OP
Rob
Drives
Amarok V6
the photos and the description are top notch.

i've never heard of that site before - do they just generate more 'premium' punters than the likes of ebay etc @Rob ?

what are you replacing it with ?? hell of a car, and insane attention to detail.

I have been following them on Instagram for a wee while, some stuff makes decent money,others it’s hard to know.. I suppose the attraction for me was that it’s an entirely online platform, so I was sort of hoping that would help me to shift the car across the water. You know English men don’t tend to travel, well at least with this site there’s such a good description and photos that they don’t really need to view the car before purchase. And there’s no fees to me, so if the car doesn’t make reserve it’s no real odds. But I might drop the reserve as it gets closer to the end, they reckon that’s a good way to get the bidding going in the last day or 2.. hard to know 🤷‍♂️

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
Drives
Honda S2000
@Rob I've done another car for them here this weekend (for a very respectable car dealers close to Lisburn) so I'd say they are very popular now, so fingers crossed it sells. Even though deep down i wish you could have kept it...

Reactions: Rob