Generators

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740
Hi guys if anyone's looking a generator give me a shout. We have pramac 1200's on at £199 all in and they have built in AVR to run computers/ tv's etc.

Anyone wants to go bigger/ more professional we have pramac honda's (proper red/white engine) 2.7 kva at £389 all in.

Cheers

Simon

1zl9l4l.jpg

20g1o4h.jpg

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Superb deal this year on a 3 KVA pramac with quiet running exhaust, AVR to run electrical equipment and a long run tank, £299 all in.

263insy.jpg

Q.S Gav

RMS Regular
Hi @lightning what generators are you currently selling?

I’m doing a self build at the moment, so would like it for powering basic DIY activities. Then plan to get my electrican to link it to the house meter, to cover future power cuts.

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Hi @lightning what generators are you currently selling?

I’m doing a self build at the moment, so would like it for powering basic DIY activities. Then plan to get my electrican to link it to the house meter, to cover future power cuts.

Hi like everything else generators are hard to get. We have the Japanese Honda gx 2.7 kva, £499 all in. The Chinese Honda gp’s at least 2 weeks.

Q.S Gav

RMS Regular
Hi like everything else generators are hard to get. We have the Japanese Honda gx 2.7 kva, £499 all in. The Chinese Honda gp’s at least 2 weeks.

Anything decent available for a smaller budget? Considering infrequent / light DIY use. How much are the Chinese Honda gp’s?
Thanks

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Anything decent available for a smaller budget? Considering infrequent / light DIY use. How much are the Chinese Honda gp’s?
Thanks

They're £435 all in so around £65 cheaper than the jap ones.