Geneva Motor Show 2017

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

steaa

RMS Regular
Drives
DBP MK7.5 R
is anyone heading over to the 2018 show? I'm busting to see the Polestar as I only ever got to see the "boxcar" under construction while I was on the project. The boxcar does about 5mph under very controlled conditions with lots of fire extinguishers on hand in a borrowed body or frame!

I'm going that same weekend.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Maybe I was too late in looking but the flights are steep this year. Started near £130 when I started looking (should have booked then) and now heading to the £200 Mark.

Super show- enjoy folks!

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
!
Maybe I was too late in looking but the flights are steep this year. Started near £130 when I started looking (should have booked then) and now heading to the £200 Mark.
Super show- enjoy folks!

I booked for 126 quid return from Luton. 30 quid for a day's parking. It's nearly 3 hours drive from Norwich though....... 2am start for me on the day.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.