Wheels or Tyres: Genuine Mercedes 19” AMG Alloys Full Set CL500

DubsterACS

RMS Regular
Drives
911C2,ZX16v
These have just come off a 2007 Mercedes CL500 which was ordered from factory with these stunning wheels. Unfortunately over time they have started to corrode in places therefore they have been replaced with a new set so this set is surplus to requirements.

Mercedes AMG 19” Alloys, 5-spoke with diamond cut finish on part of the spokes and the full diameter of the rim. They are split width, with the rears being wider. They are in good condition but to be perfect they would benefit from a refurb. Never repaired before, one front wheel has met with a kerb.

Fronts are 8.5J x 19 ET 43

Rears are 9.5J x 19 ET 43

Untitled by Graham Thompson, on Flickr
As you can see from the photos, all are genuine Mercedes however 3 have been made by Borbet and 1 by STTI. The reason for this is that 3 were replaced under warranty due to corrosion within the first couple of years, Mercedes must have changed suppliers to Borbet for their wheels.

I'm looking £500 or make me an offer.

Any questions please feel free to ask

e90318

RMS Regular
Drives
650i
These have just come off a 2007 Mercedes CL500 which was ordered from factory with these stunning wheels. Unfortunately over time they have started to corrode in places therefore they have been replaced with a new set so this set is surplus to requirements.

Mercedes AMG 19” Alloys, 5-spoke with diamond cut finish on part of the spokes and the full diameter of the rim. They are split width, with the rears being wider. They are in good condition but to be perfect they would benefit from a refurb. Never repaired before, one front wheel has met with a kerb.

Fronts are 8.5J x 19 ET 43

Rears are 9.5J x 19 ET 43

As you can see from the photos, all are genuine Mercedes however 3 have been made by Borbet and 1 by STTI. The reason for this is that 3 were replaced under warranty due to corrosion within the first couple of years, Mercedes must have changed suppliers to Borbet for their wheels.

I'm looking £500 or make me an offer.

Any questions please feel free to ask
Hi, please send your number if these are still for sale