German Diesel Estate - Approx £2k value

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Ian A

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
My trusty b5.5 passat has lay down and I need a good daily machine.

To save dealing with the FB marketplace / gumtree folks, does anyone on here have anything which fits the bill?

2k ish value, good history and estate prefered.

Thanks guys.

Stu Beck

RMS Regular

To save dealing with the FB marketplace / gumtree folks, does anyone on here have anything which fits the bill?

Thanks guys.
Any pics of your Passat?

DJMCA

RMS Regular

Thanks guys.

Just fix it. Ive a 5.5 as my staff wagon and I wouldnt sell it lol. Awesome cars and the PD engine is bullet proof if you look after them well, mine is 211k and still going strong

Ian A

RMS Regular
OP
Ian A
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Thanks all.

Passat’s back up and going, got sorted much faster than expected so no longer need another car.

Hopefully someone can pick up @Laundrymike’s car. He’s sent a few details and it sounds like a perfect candidate for anyone looking similar.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.