Expired Deal GO Petrol Station Black Friday Cheap Fuel

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Arnie

RMS Regular
Drives
Civic
Not sure if this is the right section but saw this on my facebook page.

Will be heading there on the way home to fill the tank if it true.

WhatsApp Image 2018-11-23 at 15.06.12.jpeg

wes

RMS Regular
It is just seen a taxi driver share his receipt of £50 for a deisel fill up at 99.99 ppl which is on for 1 hr. Apparently its bedlam in carrick lol

WSK

RMS Regular
Drives
R
Nipped over to York street GO Station there, had to give up and go back to work.. serious queues!!

I actually need petrol and to get out of Belfast sharpish this evening for a party, fact its still pure scenes come 5.30!!

Arnie

RMS Regular
OP
Arnie
Drives
Civic
Couldn't see super from my pump, but just about managed to get through the York Street one before the rush. £60 for 60 litres of diesel.... Lovely!

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
The fuel station on Grand Parade is a Go station if I’m right? Must take a trip past after work.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
York street was packed, wouldn’t be annoyed waiting like that for fuel. Plus super wasn’t discounted and I only use GO as an emergency lol

wes

RMS Regular
Shows you the hobo mentality of this place. Derv car to do 10k miles a year and will queue for over an hour to save £15
13k :oops: but was aiming for the 99p fill up which popped up on my facebook when collecting the daughter from school. Woulda been £20 lol it took an hour cos 2 women were dicking about at the pumps and there was no way out

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Apparently Crumlin main street was complete gridlock between 7 and 8 this evening lol

Reactions: CR
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.