Expired Deal GO Petrol Station Black Friday Cheap Fuel

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Aye, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a few frayed tempers too, ejits!! Meanwhile I was out at Nutts Corner filling up with Super.

CR

RMS Regular
Drives
A4 Avant
Aye, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a few frayed tempers too, ejits!! Meanwhile I was out at Nutts Corner filling up with Super.
I was in the house after just collecting a takeaway from Spice :grinning: the mate rang me to tell me it was mayhem.

markmeus

RMS Regular
Shame they haven't finished building the one in Ballynahinch, they seem to do a days work at it and then leave it for 6 months! Maybe it'll be completed by Black Friday next year!

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Yeah recently I have given up on carrying a full tank, just fire in £20-30 max unless im going on a long trip obviously

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
I don't know tbh, carrying around 65kg of extra weight affects my times off the lights going from 0-30 :p

I live in east Belfast and would regularly stop at M&S, Eurospar, off licence so the BP is right there - £20-30 usually does me the week

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
When using the lpg over the years was always looking a fill at any opportunity with the short 200 miles tank range

With the diesel the past few years it’s a treat to get 500-600 miles per tank and not have to visit every 2-3 days

Reactions: wes

rupertfinch

RMS Regular
Not at a certain red pump in my hometown .ifs flat out all the time with guys standing filling 25lts drums lol.
They don't even bother filling drums in my local station, boys just drive up and put it straight in the tank. It helps that the red pumps around a corner. Frankly I'm surprised I haven't seen the 28 second pump beside it get a rattle for road use.

zafturbo

RMS Regular
They don't even bother filling drums in my local station, boys just drive up and put it straight in the tank. It helps that the red pumps around a corner. Frankly I'm surprised I haven't seen the 28 second pump beside it get a rattle for road use.
Done that a time or two I must admit .

BarryPort

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
Shows you the hobo mentality of this place. Derv car to do 10k miles a year and will queue for over an hour to save £15

This.

The amount of d*cks in this country that run an oul derv Passat as their second car (insurance/Tax/MOT) to save fuelling costs on their TypeR/VTS/GTI makes me want to punch them. Actually they don’t make me angry at all, it delights me that they’re going backwards in life.

VEN©M

RMS Regular
Drives
2011 Camaro SS
I don't know tbh, carrying around 65kg of extra weight affects my times off the lights going from 0-30 :p

I live in east Belfast and would regularly stop at M&S, Eurospar, off licence so the BP is right there - £20-30 usually does me the week

how big do think your tank is?!!...an extra 65kg = another 80+ litres!. Put £40 to £60 in. It means you only have to go to the pump every other week. There, i saved you 5 mins per week. you're welcome.

NotKG

Banned
the ball bags that use heating oil and red, and chip oil, then sell it, first whif if clean white and the whols system fails.
thats someones hard earned cash buying that car, rich or poor . bad chit

A6Avant

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Avant
GO have announced that if they get 10,000 likes on their Facebook page by Dec 31st they'll reduce diesel to 99.9p/L

NotKG

Banned
GO have announced that if they get 10,000 likes on their Facebook page by Dec 31st they'll reduce diesel to 99.9p/L
if there is all government tax on fuel, and fuel is £1'32 a lt, how the hell can they drop fuel to £0'99 ?
i think fuel stations are as big a rip off as the government.
then, on a second point,
i can remember fuel at 19p per litre and it shooting up to 23p pl (29.9p actually) and there was an outcry and talk of strikes.
we had a thriving NHS and clean hospitals too.
what went wrong.

age concern has been called, im old 8-|:monkey::-#:worried::broken_heart::skull:

:joy:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.