Golf Gti 16v

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Moddie

RMS Regular
Drives
mk2 golf
back in a mk2 yeooooooo

DSCF3907.jpg

thats a photoshop but its not far from the way it is now. minus a bit of spacage

:laughing:

Moddie

RMS Regular
OP
Moddie
Drives
mk2 golf
yep, trevs one. taking the engine and interior out of the rado and putting them in this, then breaking the corrado! its not worth fixing.

yeah Gee its atlas grey :grinning:

Moddie

RMS Regular
OP
Moddie
Drives
mk2 golf
As said it was a photoshop. this is how it looks right now. it needs an engine too

DSCF5037.jpg

DSCF5038.jpg

gall

Drives
mk2 golf
that is stunning m8, i really like the atlas grey mk2, wish i had my mk2 back(but im happy with my van) what interior is in it?

Moddie

RMS Regular
OP
Moddie
Drives
mk2 golf
gti rainbow at the minute but ill be putting black leather from the corrado in it!

gall

Drives
mk2 golf
will be nice in the mk2, if they had of been recaro i would of bought them for my van but a well lol whats wrong with the engine and what you planning to put in it?

Moddie

RMS Regular
OP
Moddie
Drives
mk2 golf
bottom end is away in it. makes a verrrry bad clunkin noise. would make ya cry. just putting another kr 16v in it. none of this vtec ****e lol.

got the engine sitting there in the corrado and the rest of the car isnt really worth a ****e so i might as well put the best bits in this!

murzo

RMS Regular
Drives
AMG Merc/???????
Sell the Reg to a BMW owner....

Love the big bumper models

Gman

RMS Regular
Drives
Octavia and E39
Shame about the Corrado... what went wrong with it??

Very nice Mk2 though :grinning:

Moddie

RMS Regular
OP
Moddie
Drives
mk2 golf
someone reversed into it and damaged the door. that was the main thing. it needed a full respray and wasnt really worth doing. it needs a bit of welding underneath. always wanted another mk2 so this is the best option. wouldnt be worth selling the corrado id get more if i broke it.

And yes atlas grey is lovely!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.