Golf Gti 16v

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Creaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Lovely Mk2 lad, and we've all seen the blood sweat and tears you put into it to get it looking so well

I want it!!! :cool:

Who owns the White MK2 that I've seen around the KFC down Boucher with the 6YC stickers on it and it's "slammed to the deck"

thats prob ryan/dee/my old one currently ownd by mccann.. (corsa kid)

Ryan8781

RMS Regular
Seen this in Lurgan yesterday, we all agreed it is the best mk2 about just looks so clean. well done.

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
Drives
Stuff
Lovely Mk2 lad, and we've all seen the blood sweat and tears you put into it to get it looking so well

I want it!!! :cool:

Who owns the White MK2 that I've seen around the KFC down Boucher with the 6YC stickers on it and it's "slammed to the deck"
as above, that's my run about. gf has it the odd day if im working at her nova so that's why it's down boucher.

Moddie

RMS Regular
OP
Moddie
Drives
mk2 golf
put a chrome VW badge on. Don't know whether to keep it on or not. What ya think?

13.jpg

12.jpg

Moddie

RMS Regular
OP
Moddie
Drives
mk2 golf
IMG_1165.JPG
IMG_1168.JPG
IMG_1169.JPG
IMG_1170.JPG
IMG_1171.JPG
Got this yoke back on the road after sitting in the garage for a few years. Good to have it back out. It hasn't changed much but here's a few pics anyway. Just noticed when looking at them one of the headlights is hangin loose lol. Will have to sort that

micko

RMS Regular
Drives
B6 A4 / E30 320i
Beaut! Far too nice to be tucked away for so long. Best colour IMO.

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
Love this so much.

It's looking as good as ever Ryan. It still looks so so good.

Moddie

RMS Regular
OP
Moddie
Drives
mk2 golf
Got a set of leather doorcards fitted to this and a new stainless steel scorpion exhaust on the way. Two things I've been meaning to do for years!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.