Performance: Golf gti mk6 ramair SOLD

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Petem86

RMS Regular
Drives
'15 Golf R
I believe this will suit any vag car with the same engine as the mk6 gti.

Selling due to an offer I found it hard to say no to. Fitted 2 weeks ago, covered not very many miles.

All fittings and heat shield included

115 or ovno
Located in ards or Belfast

27xgnd1.jpg

Philljdm

RMS Regular
Drives
mk2.5 focus st
Looking to get vw racing also . What vw forum you on ? If i get impatient waiting on vw racing intake will buy this

Petem86

RMS Regular
OP
Petem86
Drives
'15 Golf R
Mk5 gti just.

This will be available, most likely Monday it appears

Petem86

RMS Regular
OP
Petem86
Drives
'15 Golf R
bump - off the car and ready to go.

Meeky

RMS Regular
Drives
Corsa VXR
Much noise of the cone on this intake mate? Mine doesn't seem to be overly loud at all but maybe because the cabin in these cars has improved over the MK5 possibly!

Petem86

RMS Regular
OP
Petem86
Drives
'15 Golf R
did you buy one? theres a bit of induction noise, and a blow off when you change gear, nothing audatious.

you should definitely buy it

Meeky

RMS Regular
Drives
Corsa VXR
Bought a K&N one just mate a while back! Yeah i can hardly hear mine!

Haha no funds at the minute mate :worried: would just need the cone so i'm sure i could get one down the line on its own without the rest of the intake lol

Meeky

RMS Regular
Drives
Corsa VXR
haha lol if i had the funds i would but at the moment i don't! Someone else will get a nice intake though (y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.