Golf GTI TCR

redanni

RMS Regular
OP
redanni
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
Just showed the wee wifey, she highly approves and loves Nardo grey

Like myself she's not so keen on the chairs, but hopefully an upgrade is an option

genman

G
definitely a nice motor... would be a handful with that low rpm torque
bound to be all presold already

davey-dimples

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330D
Is that not a step down from the R though?

That 290hp output – developed at 5,000-6,800rpm – comfortably outguns the 245hp Golf GTI Performance and isn’t far behind the 310hp, 4WD Golf R. It’s also snaps at the heels of the 310hp GTI Clubsport S from 2016 – the car that broke the front-wheel-drive Nürburgring lap record. Maximum torque of 273lb ft arrives at 1,600rpm

richie_mck

RMS Regular
That’s really nice, wheels are a keek though. I love the seats, a bit of a throwback to the mk1 gti

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Looks great....290hp through the front wheels though?

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
It does look brilliant in that colour and I love the seats.

colin84

RMS Regular
That 290hp output – developed at 5,000-6,800rpm – comfortably outguns the 245hp Golf GTI Performance and isn’t far behind the 310hp, 4WD Golf R. It’s also snaps at the heels of the 310hp GTI Clubsport S from 2016 – the car that broke the front-wheel-drive Nürburgring lap record. Maximum torque of 273lb ft arrives at 1,600rpm

I read that, but still seems like a step Down.

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
Performance is good, just a shame the wheels are the usual gash that be tend to churn out lately. It looks a bit like someone's gone on eBay and ordered a load of stick on tat for the side skirts and front splitter.

That aside it looks good in grey and the seats look class. Easily have one over an R, though I'd have a PP GTi over one too!

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini
Not fussed on the honeycomb graphics on the side but apart from that it's fantastic looking.

SPIKE_

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI | JCW
Love the look of this. Certainly has me thinking about ordering one 8o|

SEAN G

RMS Regular
Still only a concept though so I’d say you may see a few changes before it reaches the production stage - looks well in grey and the seats look good .Wheels wouldn’t be my choice.
Be interesting to see the gearbox options are.
Spec one up and it will be a pricey car
I’ll stick with my Clubsport S though