Good runs

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

rollinstone

RMS Regular
Drives
Old man car
Just wondering if maybe we could start a wee thread about good runs around ni and roi for those days where you just go out for a run with no purpose to clear your head! Lovely roads and scenery basically!

Personally one of my favourite runs is a lap of Strangford lough with the wee ferry in the middle, takes about an hour and a bit all in!

I'm new to biking and want to get as many enjoyable miles under my belt as possible!

Lee

RMS Regular
This isn't a bad wee spin if any of you are ever about Co. Fermanagh. Takes about an hour or so.

I don't know how to properly do a route on maps lol so this will have to do!

20190328_212706.jpg

Lee

RMS Regular
Co. Donegal has some class roads for biking. I head out with a couple of boys who know all the best ones, but I couldn't point them out on a map because I have a head like a sieve.

Chris666

RMS Regular
Drives
Often
Coast Rd towards Carnlough, just inside Carnlough take a left towards Ballymena/Broughshane/Slemish.

Lower Ballyboley Rd - start in Ballyeaston and follow it all the way to the Shanes Hill Rd, and turn left up the hill đź’Ş

Ballycastle run

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
I like my favourite roads because they are empty and cop free, so sorry, I'm out, lol.

mckeown

RMS Regular
Drives
mitsi outlander
The mourne scenic loop and back to newcastle is a run i use to clear my head, i did a great run which was effectively a lap of lough neagh with a group last year, seemed to cover ground quite quickly

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.