Goodbye my friend!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Forest

RMS Regular
OP
Forest
Drives
Import scooby wr
in a big 1.8 zetec mondeo, want sommit big and jap any ideas?

Forest

RMS Regular
OP
Forest
Drives
Import scooby wr
love one. was thinking bout the ek shape type r or a lancer gsr??????? dunno yet

metro1800

RMS Regular
Drives
405 Mi16
Love EK Civic Type-r's. And not many about either. Definitely worth considering(just think of the difference in running costs between an EK Civic R and a Lancer/Supra)

Forest

RMS Regular
OP
Forest
Drives
Import scooby wr
yeah seen one up at dundonald, (dunno if it was a replica) but it was damm nice, and there are alot of tuning posibilities with them

Spoony

RMS Regular
Go for an EK Type-R, they look stunning lad. If i had the money to insure and run one i would have one in the morning. And like you said plenty of tuning oppertunities from the little screaming 1.6 V-Tec motor. :grinning:

Forest

RMS Regular
OP
Forest
Drives
Import scooby wr
fools most like,even type r owners! still its not the same as the real deal. onwards an upwards..... my bro already has 19s on it and a buddy club kit being put on, ill post pics when ready

Barry

RMS Regular
Drives
S14A/A4
Me thinks you should go for the EK Type R, any pics of this kit the wee bro is putting on the Civic?

Taz007

RMS Regular
Drives
E92
lol - i like it - cant belive u stuck the r badges on her!

wot next then

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.