Goodwood Live Stream!

MarkM

RMS Regular
Quite annoying that they completely ignore some interesting cars in favour of some seriously boring sh*t.

Still, always an event I want to be at but never actually get to.

Will's just had his run up in the Atom 4

This is just the manufacturers moving motor show day though, tomorrow on is the more interesting watch with all the motorsport stuff

PeteMoore

RMS Regular
This is just the manufacturers moving motor show day though, tomorrow on is the more interesting watch with all the motorsport stuff

Oh I know dude, just a shame when Ariel are releasing the Atom 4 and it gets only one run up the hill, they instead concentrate on the electric mustang.

EDIT: literally just as I typed that, they did talk about Atom 4, but still no coverage of it.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
The new Ariel Atom 4 is the fastest Atom yet
Will doing a bit of posing lol
Ariel.jpg

Last edited:

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
I say every year that I wish I had gone, but I'm sitting here watching the stuff thinking next year has to be the year when I get my finger out and make it happen.

PeteMoore

RMS Regular
I say every year that I wish I had gone, but I'm sitting here watching the stuff thinking next year has to be the year when I get my finger out and make it happen.

You and me both. Having done the members meeting I would like to do Revival again and FOS, both without having to work would be fantastic.

MarkM

RMS Regular
If you go make sure you have a stand pass, so much to see and so much walking, but especially when it’s hot it’s good to plonk yourself in a stand sometimes

Richy

RMS Regular
OP
Richy
Drives
E55
If you go make sure you have a stand pass, so much to see and so much walking, but especially when it’s hot it’s good to plonk yourself in a stand sometimes

Yeah, I’ve been burnt alive at a few big events because I loused out on hospitality/trade passes when I should’ve got them. Nice to rest the old kebs too

56oval

RMS Regular
Unreal day here. We are staying till the end. Its absolutely fantastic.

Attachments

• 20180713_160631.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 113

andy.

RMS Regular
Drives
MKVI GTI
I’m over myself at the minute and have to say it’s everything it’s made out to be, amazing the machinery that is about and the laid back feel around garages/stands etc all owners willing to and walk you round their cars and even sit in some stuff you thought you’d never even see. The manufacturer stands are all friendly etc too. I’ve been here from Thursday and still have loads to see.

As said about definitely get grandstand passes or better if you can. They are worth their weight in gold.

@PeteMoore what are the revival and members meetings like? We where talking about doing the revival next year instead of fos?