Gorgeous 2.0L Turbo Engine Bay

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

KeithRobinson

RMS Regular
Drives
911Turbo
Mental fella on Novaload.net is coming to the end of his mental 2.0L Turbo project. Its running a HUGE turbo, and loads of trick bits like that gorgeous manifold. Not much room left in the bay eh?

Estimated to run 350bhp to start with, but once run in he wants to boost it to over 400bhp :eek: :eek: :eek:

His post
-----------------------------

Here are some up to date pics of my now running nova :lol: Going to try and sort out this week when it can be fitted in to be mapped up and then go from there.

Cimg0040.gif

Cimg0041.gif

Cimg0037.gif

Cimg0042.gif

Enjoy Rick

---------------------------

Keith

bigal

RMS Regular
Drives
Omega MV6 non-pl
loooks tasty as ***, he must have used some serious vaseline to get it in... wonder if that was a custom manifold

Adam

RMS Regular
Saw that on MIG I think a week ago or one very like it. Looks gorgeous!

Adam

RMS Regular
Standard BERU spark leads too by the look of it. I need a new set but they cost a bloody fortune. The original ones on mine are starting to deteriorate. Not bad for 12 years use though!

Big Dog

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhall
class.... boy from magherafelt with a 2.0 8v turbo corsa, not sure on its power... once it grips it goes like ***

Adam

RMS Regular
Most of the guys on MIG do it properly unlike your average bloke down the road. They fully strip the cars and seam weld everything in sight.

Dermot

Very nice .... But 400BHP from a FWD nova ?? Its not going to go anywhere ...

Infact, I reckon Most cars would kill it 1/4

Adam

RMS Regular
Yeah it will most likely wheelspin the whole 1/4 mile but at least it will be fun to watch!

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
surely its not legal having a choped front panel if it where to crash there would b notin to cut down on impact cud not see the insurance company lettin that go

MrCool

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A5 sline
Thats a sweet power plant, just a pitty he did'nt swing the engine round and convert it to RWD, with the work he has done I'm sure he could of tackled the job. And it would of laid down the power better
Love to know what the engine spec is as the 2.0l turbo even when chipped finds it hard to pop over the 300 mark thats serious power, Unless he has spend funny money on the guts of the engine.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.