Got it kitted...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

bigboybora

RMS Regular
Drives
A4 Cabrio 1.8T S
nice mate, goin for the oettiger kit myself just needs painted and fitted. cant wait !! wat size are ur wheels?

WSK

RMS Regular
Drives
R
I dunno mate,not a big fan tbh...dont like the skirts etc,look a slight diff colour too? but the wheels and spoiler look fine! :grinning:

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
nice house!!! are you a mate/relative of damn fine clio

Think i have seen you about Crossgar before! Looks good, but i think it needs smoothed in. looks abit stuck on if that makes sense?

ally_mac

RMS Regular
Drives
05 Evo IX GT
never mind the car, i love the house lol, as andy_gdon says, are you a mate/relative of dam fine clio

anyway, kit doesnt look too bad, not a big lover of some of the reiger stuff. I think the caricature (sp) kits are much nice on the bora

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
andy_gdon said:
nice house!!! are you a mate/relative of damn fine clio

Think i have seen you about Crossgar before! Looks good, but i think it needs smoothed in. looks abit stuck on if that makes sense?

Yeah, mate of mine (y)

As you say, the car floats about Crossgar alot, and its the only Bora round here with a kit on it, so its different..

Needs lowered tho ;) lol

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
bigboybora said:
wat size are ur wheels?

His rims are 18", with 215/35 tyres on.. No real difference in ride comfort, handling etc from the standard 16s...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.