Got it lowered!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Smick

RMS Regular
Drives
CLA45
From this ....

0000002large6bc.jpg

to this....

0000001large1vf.jpg

Full g-max kit, looks a bit more than 40mm to me! Well pleased!

tim

RMS Regular
did you do an actual drop? ie measure the before and after the kit was fitted? still looks to be sitting abit high to me :confounded:

Baz C

Banned
tim said:
did you do an actual drop? ie measure the before and after the kit was fitted? still looks to be sitting abit high to me :confounded:

take awhile for springs to settle, probaly get a bit lower. looks lowered a nice height lad (y)

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
It's only 40mm tim lad, he's hardly expecting it to be on the tiles ;)

Smick

RMS Regular
OP
Smick
Drives
CLA45
Yeah don't want it any lower TBH, Im up around Queens area every day and will be for the next 1½ yrs so there is no way I'll have it any lower with the amount of speed ramps around there! Plus I would like to keep my back the way it is ie not broken!

tim > nah didnt measure it, not that sad! (yet). If you compare it to the pics of your ZR it looks lower than that. The ZRs are 20mm lower than the 25 as standard anyways so I would say its dropped 40 alright. Keep in mind those are 15s I have on so bigger wheels will fill the arches a bit better

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Smick said:
Keep in mind those are 15s I have on so bigger wheels will fill the arches a bit better

But it will look lower on the 15s.

Looks plenty but, good job.

Neil_M

RMS Regular
Keep the 15s IMO mate. It will look higher as there will be a larger gap in the arch than larger wheels, but it far from bad on the car at the mo!

Another tip is that the flash on the camera lighting up the inner arch, showing your shocks etc will make it seem a little higher.

Nice clean wagon!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.