Got me a focus **Updated with Pics**

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Steven

RMS Regular
Drives
Nothing exciting
Just got myself a focus 2nite, went to a local dealer to see what he had. Seen a black focus which caught my eye. 2001, 1.6 16v Zetec 3dr.

One thing which surprised me (and prob was the reason i got the car) was that it had a full leather interior and heated seats, plus a few other wee extra's. I never new that u could get a focus with a leather interior, especially in a 1.6 zetec model.

But there you go. Will get some pics up at the weekend.

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
nice one mate, welcome to the elite :p

get onto www.ffoc.co.uk and introduce urself, loads of handy advice on there :grinning:

Steven

RMS Regular
OP
Steven
Drives
Nothing exciting
parents were kinda against mx-5 idea, and after looking at a few i decided against it!

well happy with focus, will get some pics up at weekend

JayT

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A3eeeeeee
i had a ****ty diesel one for ages but sold it last month and got a tidy petrol and must admit i have fallen for them again, great car! best of luck,

Steven

RMS Regular
OP
Steven
Drives
Nothing exciting
the plan is just a few simple mods to make it look "tidy", and then thats it! wasted way too much money on cars over the last fews years, time to settle down and b content! lol

stephen_a

RMS Member
Drives
FK8
good luck in keeping it clean! But sounds like a nice motor, must get a test drive in it! ;)

Steven

RMS Regular
OP
Steven
Drives
Nothing exciting
stephen_a said:
good luck in keeping it clean! But sounds like a nice motor, must get a test drive in it! ;)

sure u'll c plenty of it when we start back to uni!!

and no paccers. not in that way!!!!

Steven

RMS Regular
OP
Steven
Drives
Nothing exciting
got a couple of pics......

the front seat is way forward cos my mum had been driving it this morning!! incase anyone decides to point that out!

ordered clear front indicators and side repeaters last nite from ebay! now just need 17's, set of springs and some sort of rear spoiler! was thinkin of the st170 spoiler!

anyone any thoughts (incl. pics) on the way forward for me? lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.