Grand Tour Launch Date 18th November

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
So can anyone advise does Amazon Prime get you this or do you have to pay for it on top of Amazon Prime?

Prime gets you Prime Video. Prime Video doesn't get you all the other stuff.
Capture.JPG

Blackie

RMS Regular
Drives
Who knows?
Yea I've just been looking at that.

I found on another website, The Business Wire that a new episode is to be released every Friday for 12 weeks @johnm

Bryan

RMS Regular
That image looks interesting... series 2/3 Land Rover floating in the middle of nowhere :p

Attachments

• Grandtour.jpg
    Grandtour.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 145

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
Wilmans interview here is pretty good from earlier in the year. He really is the fourth member and on completely on the same wavelength as the others

johnm

RMS Regular
I'd say it will be grand, they would have done it by now if they were going to. His farm show is a great watch and I'd say a stern slap on the wrists and new seasons will be made. Wouldnt stop me from watching it.

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
Beyond what is already commissioned, so not yet at all tbh.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Can't say I have watched any since the first season, no real reason tbh just sort of lost interest

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Just watched it. Pretty much what you would expect. Perhaps not the worst they've done, but not the best either. A lot of filler, and basically the same as the one where they went looking for the source of the Nile. Except that one was much better🤫

Time to move on I think.

carmad.

RMS Regular
Drives
good old bird
Just watched it. Pretty much what you would expect. Perhaps not the worst they've done, but not the best either. A lot of filler, and basically the same as the one where they went looking for the source of the Nile. Except that one was much better🤫

Time to move on I think.

yeah i fell asleep during the middle off it

over 2 hrs long

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
Found myself fast forwarding towards the last 30 minutes, definitely a very mediocre showing from them.

If that was their last one, they didn’t exactly go out with a bang.

Bit of a shame, as at one time they made very good shows which I wouldn’t have missed.