Greenlight Insurance - Quotations cannot be given via PM

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Tony@Greenlight

RMS Trader
Drives
Mini Cooper S Wk
Hi Everyone,

I have always looked to respond to PM’s as soon as physically able to do so, but more recently in view of my current workload (and the sheer volume of PM’s that I have been receiving since the beginning of January) this is becoming difficult to maintain.

The problem I have is that time spent handling routine enquiries for new quotations, or changes to existing policies by PM’s (which can easily be handled by our office) is becoming a big drain upon my time.

Spending time upon forums and getting to know you on here is a fun aspect of the job, but the reality is that once concluded all these projects will have a huge benefit to Greenlight, our current and prospective customers.

The projects range from evaluation and improvement of our workflow, systems and controls, the improvement of our product range through negotiation (followed by hands on scheme design and implementation), to enhancements and development to our software systems (which will allow self service online quotations and policy management).

I am working to clear all PM’s, but due to the projects that I am involved with I felt there to be some merit to posting to advise you that routine enquiries should be directed via the office.

If you’re an existing customer looking to make a change, or requiring an indication of the impact of any change to your policy call 01277 263030.

If you’re not with us currently and wish to find out more, or apply for a quotation simply visit www.greenlightinsurance.co.uk

Many thanks for listening.

Kind regards

Tony

ST Colin

RMS Regular
Drives
Czech Wagon
Hi Tony,

Thanks for posting. The reason I refrained from calling the office is because I had spoken to you regarding my specific problem and was worried that someone in the office wouldn't be fully aware of what is going on.

Thanks

Colin

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
Personally i found pm'ing you a pleasure and it was very clear and easy to deal with you. But when I rang up to pay my premium the guy (whoever he was) was unhelpful and it seemed like he couldnt be bothered. Saying that I am happy with the Greenlight service.

Stuarty1984

RMS Regular
Hi Tony,

Thanks for posting. The reason I refrained from calling the office is because I had spoken to you regarding my specific problem and was worried that someone in the office wouldn't be fully aware of what is going on.

Thanks

Colin

Same here Tony, as we had discussed the possible change to my poilcy, i wasnt entirely sure anyone else in the office would be as understanding

Tony@Greenlight

RMS Trader
OP
Tony@Greenlight
Drives
Mini Cooper S Wk
Personally i found pm'ing you a pleasure and it was very clear and easy to deal with you. But when I rang up to pay my premium the guy (whoever he was) was unhelpful and it seemed like he couldnt be bothered. Saying that I am happy with the Greenlight service.

I will be handling PM's in the future, but it's getting to the point that im spending half my day dealing with routine enquiries for possible vehicle changes, people requesting quotations etc rather than focussing upon the projects that would make a big difference to all of us.

Kind regards

Tony

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini
Wouldn't help that i've been telling everyone to PM you on here if they're looking a quote - I'll refrain from that now :p

Tony@Greenlight

RMS Trader
OP
Tony@Greenlight
Drives
Mini Cooper S Wk
Dont get me wrong, I do like to meet you guys it's just with the projects that ive got coming to fruition and the high level of routine transactions being PM'd I felt it worth highlighting this to you all.

If you're with us already call 01277 263030 and we can help.

If you're not and need more information or a quotation pop onto Greenlight Insurance

Kind regards

Tony

dellboy

RMS Regular
Drives
AMG Merc
Hi tony
You just sent me a big reply on why you cannot insure me but I cant reply to you now and dont want to put it on the forum as you said you did not like that
Thanks anyway and Greenlight's loss
Ray

SMB

RMS Regular
Drives
A4 Avant
I'm up for renewal in a few weeks, I've logged several online quotes and never heard anything back!!

Gobsheene

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini&Corolla
Was wondering why i got a call from Neil today! :grinning:

Excelent service as i've come to expect :grinning:

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Never had a good qoute to be fair when i log my details online ... elephant always beat it by nearly 300-400 quid.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.