Grey M3 in Classifieds section

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

dddrrift

RMS Regular
you need to go and look at it yourself mate to be honest, no amount of waffle online will give you a true idea of what a car is like, esp m3's, 9 times out of 10 most of the stuff posted online is Bull**** anyway! Theres lots of m3's for sale here and over the water, some good, some bad, some terrible, but you will find a nice one eventually... good luck on your search! :grinning:

C4L

RMS Regular
you need to go and look at it yourself mate to be honest, no amount of waffle online will give you a true idea of what a car is like, esp m3's, 9 times out of 10 most of the stuff posted online is Bull**** anyway! Theres lots of m3's for sale here and over the water, some good, some bad, some terrible, but you will find a nice one eventually... good luck on your search! :grinning:
what a ridiculous comment, its a well known fact that unless it is literally JUST posted in the rms members section any car in N.I (particularly m3's, ep3s etc.) is a dog because the poster will have been to view every single other one & not a single car will be road worthy :p

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
I'm selling my estoril blue E46 M3, will have it advertised at the weekend but if anyone is interested drop me a PM.

pablo

RMS Moderator

be nice to know if there is anything glaringly bad before travelling though. I dont think he wants a full inspection report!

davey21

RMS Regular
4 new matching bridgestone potenzas costing £800, think this is a good sign of potential a well looked after car, not cheap tyres thrown on to it. know nothing about the car

martyards

RMS Regular
Drives
carefully
Terrible cars, Iv seen many example on a ramp with steel plates welded in around the back end. They tear the cradle out of the chassis at the drop of a hat. I would ask yourself why you really want one

m5lvyn

RMS Regular
Drives
GT4
You could say the same about anything. Why not let the boy decide what car he wants for himself. M3's are great cars, why else are they so popular! If you can find a nice one then you're flying.

Ricky, what was wrong with the steel grey on cutters?

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom

Nickyyy

RMS Regular
Drives
RS6 / DC2
what a ridiculous comment, its a well known fact that unless it is literally JUST posted in the rms members section any car in N.I (particularly m3's, ep3s etc.) is a dog because the poster will have been to view every single other one & not a single car will be road worthy :p

I think basically both those two comments are agreeing with each other? lol

Steviegsi

RMS Regular
Drives
E46 M3
Since when is the one above not a popular colour? That combined with the red leather is basically the perfect combo, IMO of course. Think I'd prefer a manual, but I've never tried a SMG.

RevT

RMS Regular
At near 12k home for a smg2 in not exactly a popular colour. Instant 4k loss once hits NI. Coopers be a better buy

Does this mean all you boys buy on the drip or what?

Going by my reckoning, I'd like to have a deal worked out that this car was costing me £11000 home, when it's advertised at that money. That's cash of course.

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Does this mean all you boys buy on the drip or what?

Going by my reckoning, I'd like to have a deal worked out that this car was costing me £11000 home, when it's advertised at that money. That's cash of course.

Nop. Not me personally, wouldn't get in debt for a car. But if he don't move. It's going to be near 12k home. And personally I wouldn't want a 04 m3 smg standing me that money in NI. The mainland prices are way ahead of NI prices. Like I said, I would sooner buy coopers. I imagine it be a much better deal

Last edited:
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.