Grom RR

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

big-lew18

RMS Regular
Drives
really well!
Spied this on facebook this morning. IMO it's an awesome wee thing. Your's for £5400 from North West Honda in England. All airbrushed, Tyga exhaust, kimimoto rearset's

FB_IMG_1534234208112.jpg
FB_IMG_1534234158595.jpg
FB_IMG_1534234181928.jpg
FB_IMG_1534234224814.jpg

big-lew18

RMS Regular
OP
big-lew18
Drives
really well!
Standard MSX 125 apart from the upgrades i mentioned above. Not sure who supplies the fairingkits

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
I know the red calipers are a bit of a grom thing, but they look hideous on this. Apart from that, its class!

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
I love this! The mates were tagging me on Facebook last night trying to get me to buy one. Just a wee bit dear for a fun bike though.

I have however been to see the new monkey bike. The fact that I look at them daily now while trying to do man maths means I'll probably end up with one.
I have no need for one at all, don't even know where I'd use it, but I just want one!

big-lew18

RMS Regular
OP
big-lew18
Drives
really well!
Yeah i thought £5400 was a bit steep. Your's is pretty cool looking too @Gareth. I always stop to look at a grom when i see one out and about, being 6'1" and about twice the weight of a grom i don't think i could ever own one.lol

migs

RMS Regular
That is pretty cool... I must look into what that would cost ontop of a Grom as my wife has a 2 year old old sitting with 300 miles on it!

Id love to do a Joey SP1 replica or something along those lines!

big-lew18

RMS Regular
OP
big-lew18
Drives
really well!
Ive had a few spins on my friend dads, he has one for the back of the motorhome. The novelty soons wears off it for me.lol. I get a wee buzz to throw my leg over it, like any bike but then it quickly becomes boring for me

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
They make about 9bhp and good for 65mph (top speed of an I dictated 79mph) so I'm not sure what you expected. It's a 125 and is on par with other 125's of its time.

I've mine 5 years and still live it. I guess it's what you like. It couldn't be my only bike though.

big-lew18

RMS Regular
OP
big-lew18
Drives
really well!
When my friend too his dads to the NW200, on the way back it done 77mph for about 5 mins then it started to over heat. So he had to slow down to 65mph for a few mins, then back up to 77mph.lol. I quickly got bored sitting behind him on the R6, then got caught speeding and got a firm finger wagging.lol

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS
They make about 9bhp and good for 65mph (top speed of an I dictated 79mph) so I'm not sure what you expected. It's a 125 and is on par with other 125's of its time.

I've mine 5 years and still live it. I guess it's what you like. It couldn't be my only bike though.

It was my first and only bike to date, I knew what to expect and it was absolutely great craic for those months. I just got bored of it as I started to crave more speed! If I had another bike I would absolutely 100% have kept the MSX! Like I say, seriously good fun, I just got bored of it being my only bike. It was absolutely fantastic for learning to ride a bike on, to be honest!

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
Yeah, it'd be a sh¡t bike if it was your only bike. Mine is mainly a work commuter and now shares those duties with my Hornet.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.