Group buy for 70/30 microfibres 300gsm

Colour choice

• Total voters

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
TL ; DR
Anyone from RMS who buys extra along with their cloths will get £4.00 credited back to their account

Was going to say to not worry about it for me, but have literally just checked my email and see that you've already processed the refund.

brocks

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW X6 M50d
Great to catch up today @Big Pimp, cloths are, as expected, very good quality, and nice to get a handful of the range “off the shelf”!!!!

Have to say the kneeling pads are a revelation! Really thick, high density foam and will definitely be used every time the cars cleaned!

Thanks very much for organising the group buy!!!

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Great to catch up today @Big Pimp, cloths are, as expected, very good quality, and nice to get a handful of the range “off the shelf”!!!!

Have to say the kneeling pads are a revelation! Really thick, high density foam and will definitely be used every time the cars cleaned!

Thanks very much for organising the group buy!!!
It was a great catch up mate, thanks for taking the time to call, and having fun picking things from the shelves like you were on countdown :joy:

Like I said, I really appreciate you sticking by me on the group buy, as well as ongoing support.

brocks

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW X6 M50d
It was a great catch up mate, thanks for taking the time to call, and having fun picking things from the shelves like you were on countdown :joy:

Like I said, I really appreciate you sticking by me on the group buy, as well as ongoing support.
Full Rachel Riley / Carol Vorderman spec, one from the top row and any other 6 please!

Loved the OCD on display in a warehouse set up, matches my own sense of “places for everything” the brush shaft was a stroke of genius! (If you don’t know and call in ASK!!!)

Have to say I was impressed with the AVA pressure washers too, didn’t know they ran Karcher K Series fittings, well specced with a long warranty and some trick add ons available in addition to the already generous accessories!

But of a school day for me!!!

fatboysamo

RMS Regular
Thanks for yesterday Ross, good to get the cloths off yourself and some of the Trim X. I am looking forward to trying it out. All round great service as usual.

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
When you go to pick up some cloths, but end up getting a few more bits. Thanks @Big Pimp

20211009_133101.jpg

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
That's my order in for the cloths and Rawhide @Big Pimp . The discount code didn't work for the rawhide though for some reason.

Order #5048. Cheers.

jshek007

RMS Regular
Drives
F30 335,FN2, R56
That's my order in for the cloths and Rawhide @Big Pimp . The discount code didn't work for the rawhide though for some reason.

Order #5048. Cheers.
Had the same issue myself, with the exact same order lol, but for all the discount on that order anyway, I just let it go :grinning:

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7

Order #5048. Cheers.
Had the same issue myself, with the exact same order lol, but for all the discount on that order anyway, I just let it go :grinning:

I think maybe some items are not eligible for any discount?

In my last order it didnt do anything for
-Trigger Spray Bottle × 1
-Wheel Woolies Boars Hair Detailing Brush 1 1/4" × 1

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
Hey @Big Pimp

How long roughly does the courier take?
Ordered last Wed afternoon. Dispatched Thurs. Nothing yet.

richie_mck

RMS Regular
I haven’t forgotten about mine, just waiting on clearview restock and I’ve a few other things to get while I’m at it