Gtechniq easy coat £4.79

Enda

RMS Regular
OP
Enda
Drives
M4
I only got around to using this at the weekend. It gets a thumbs up from me, left a great shine on the car. It might just have been the sun but the car looked glossier than when I do it with wet coat.

It’s back at 4.79 on Amazon this evening!

Daviddunlop83

RMS Regular
Ive never had an issue getting it anytime ive checked.

But it seems to only let you order once at the cheaper price until its delivered.

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
Was on for a few weeks at the offer pricing. Keep and eye I'd say it'll be on again before the weeks out.

JCM

RMS Regular
Drives
E39
Yet to try this. Have 4 bottles sitting so hopefully get the car washed some time this week.

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf
We need more updates on this

Starting to run out

A bottle just barely does a BMW estate and VW up and that's running around

Need some more stock

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
Really?
I find it does my coupe and a hatchback about 4 times. No issues.

VinR

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330d
Really? I find it flies down and that's just spraying each panel etc. Maybe water pressure comes into it to

Its been mentioned earlier in this thread,
Don't use the hose attachment as its very wasteful, put it into a spray bottle. Spray down the car and hose off.
Screenshot_20220102-102220_Chrome.jpg

That type of thing.

VinR

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330d
The wife does big miles and big hours, the car (black) is rank by the weekend with no chance to keep on top of it during the week. This stuff makes it so much easier to hose the dirt off, rather than a heavy duty powerwash.

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
Really? I find it flies down and that's just spraying each panel etc. Maybe water pressure comes into it to

Yeah did the cars the other day and went round the hatch with half a bottle, will get another go round next time. It's like the soff99 raindrop one some people get 1 car some get 4. Where are you based I might have some sitting.

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf
Yeah did the cars the other day and went round the hatch with half a bottle, will get another go round next time. It's like the soff99 raindrop one some people get 1 car some get 4. Where are you based I might have some sitting.
I still have 3 left 😂😂 but need to keep stock up! But that's for the offer!!!

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
Hasn't been on offer since I've kept an eye on it. Best it dropped to was a tenner.

Turtlewax dry aid works the same for little if it's on offer. Or detailed online nano sealant is cheap for the 5lt and works the same around 16/20 quid iirc.