Gtechniq easy coat £4.79

Vw Nut001

RMS Regular
Drives
biTDI C7 A6
You'd wonder if the seller has realised yet that all his cheap stock is getting shipped to NI🤣🤣

Super League Money GIF by Anderson .Paak

The seller currently is loving life at the moment, got a couple of bottles earlier would be rude not too

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
That's it everyone's buying 2/4 or 10 bottles as the price is worth it sitting on the shelf.

richie_mck

RMS Regular
There seems to be a quantity restriction, I've bought 6 over the last 2 months and it won't let me buy any more.

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
The ones I ordered on 6th May have finally been dispatched. Should be with me by Tuesday apparently.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
I assume this would be similar to hybrid?
Not really. Hybrid is a quick detailer / sealant ‘hybrid’ product. Meant to give more gloss than easy coat but won’t last as long….. although on a daily which is being washed on a weekly basis you’re never getting 3 months of protection using just one application of Easy Coat

It absolutely isn’t a ceramic coating 😂 it’s an si02 based sealant. They are very different things lol
Hum....not really. This is a ceramic coating, as opposed to a quick detailer.
As Pete says, Easy coat is not a ceramic coating. It’s a ceramic coating maintenance product and it’s great in fairness, and the wee handy applicator bottle is great.

hybrid came about as a ‘hybrid’ of a gloss enhancing QD and a longer lasting sealant.

I’ll get around 4-6 weeks between coatings and that’s being washed 2/3 times a week.
You won’t get 12 weeks on a regularly washed daily with easy coat

Last edited:

gpaevo

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi B9.5
Not really. Hybrid is a quick detailer / sealant ‘hybrid’ product. Meant to give more gloss than easy coat but won’t last as long….. although on a daily which is being washed on a weekly basis you’re never getting 3 months of protection for awash Coat.

As Pete says, Easy coat is not a ceramic coating. It’s a ceramic coating maintenance product and it’s great in fairness, and the wee handy applicator bottle is great.

hybrid came about as a ‘hybrid’ of a gloss enhancing QD and a longer lasting sealant.

I’ll get around 4-6 weeks between coatings and that’s being washed 2/3 times a week.
You won’t get 12 weeks on a regularly washed daily with easy coat
I'm finding that with the GTec as I wash the truck 3 times a week. It gets a wee coat of hybrid after every wash normally so I'm going to start doing that again.

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf
Reminded me to check where mine our. Due 15th July. Ordered weeks n weeks ago

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
I wouldn't worry for the delivery times it does state up to 2 months due to the price I'd reckon . I've had ones take 8/9 weeks no issues.

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
Must not be many ordering again deal was on from before 12 yesterday was still on at 6 last night, sadly I placed another ordered 😂😂

brocks

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW X6 M50d
Received my first order of 4 today, thought they were small bottles from the pics, so quite surprised at the size / volume! Another 4 on their way and should be here soon given the extended delivery times as they were ordered a few days after these!

Offer still “live” as of 8pm

Crxpete

RMS Regular
Drives
R55 MCS, SQ5
Got my first batch ordered 7th June so hopefully arrive in nice time as I’ve just bought an SQ5 for Mrs Watson