Gtechniq easy coat £4.79

PDK

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E92 & E46
Deal seems to be on if you go to other sellers. Tho can only order 4 and needs to be over £20 for free delivery
If you have prime it’s free delivery. Used to be limited to 3. Wife has prime so I cancelled my
2nd order and ordered via her. Free delivery too 😀

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
Yeah deals been on all week under different sellers. Also black ice magic trees are £1 so can have 4 and it makes it over the £20

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
IMG_20210713_140549.jpg

Wasn't expected to have this until the weekend 😂

richie_mck

RMS Regular
I got a chance to use a bottle yesterday and to be honest I don't think its as good as autoglym polar seal that would work out at a fraction of the price.

Polar seal 1L bottle is about £13 and will easily do 25 coatings

Just my 2p

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf
I got a chance to use a bottle yesterday and to be honest I don't think its as good as autoglym polar seal that would work out at a fraction of the price.

Polar seal 1L bottle is about £13 and will easily do 25 coatings

Just my 2p
Ffs after I've ordered 4 more 😂😂

Michael M

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golfs
So mine arrived yesterday. I forgot I had ordered them so was a nice surprise.
Used it tonight and first impressions are good.
Very little water left to dry off but it doesn’t have that same ‘shiney’ and ‘smooth feel’ effect that Hybrid gives.

So yes good for the price but wouldn’t buy if it wasn’t on offer.

MarkM

RMS Regular
Great marketing lol I can’t help thinking the lower price is the right price and the ‘sale’ sucks everyone in Imo you’d be better off buying a gallon of Gyeon wet coat, it goes such a long way and works!

Chris Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
MK8 GTi CS
How much are people using for a coat?
I cleaned the car last week and used just over half a bottle and didn't think I was overusing it, does that seem about right?

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
Yeah half bottle per car. I've a spray sealant to try out still to compare with gtechniq, meant to last 6 months and when first coats on top up is 1/9 will test it on my next wash hopefully.