GTINI Cars and Coffee, Blackline Performance, 7th Dec

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
Drives
Stuff
IMG-20191122-WA0021.jpg

GTINI are hosting a cars and coffee morning on Sat 7th Dec at Blackline Performance's premises in Trummery Industrial Park. This is just a few minutes from Junction 9 on the M1 (Moira) so very easy to access.

We will be fundraising for the Pediatric Unit in the Ulster Hospital with all proceeds going to @Reno_LV for his event found here:

So come hang out, have fun and donate generously for a great cause.

Connor

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
Drives
Honda S2000
I’ll try to get out with wee man to this. Thank you again guys for great offer to help my charity event, appreciate it so much

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
I'll hold off sorning the car / pulling it apart again and head to this next week. Be good to get it out for a run!

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
I'll try to get down! I didn't actually realise they were so close to me, must give Gav a bell to see if he can sort a couple of things on the Jetta for me (y)

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
At swimming lessons in Lisburn too with the wee one in a bogging Alfa with a potential slow puncture 😭 Won't make it though as she has a birthday back in Carrick lol #DadLife

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
OP
natogreen16v
Drives
Stuff
This is @ChrisL personal reminder the event is on tomorrow morning. The rest can pigback on the reminder too 😂

Looking forward to a catch up with a lot of people.

Cookies

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
The e28, Delta Integrale, Range Rover, and little metro van were just gorgeous. Great turn out, really nice coffee, and just about the best mince pie (heated in the oven!!) I've had in a long, long time.

Cheers all.

Cooks