GTINI Castlewellan Car Show Saturday 24th June

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
The car show at Castlewellan is one of the best events GTINI have put their hand to. This is because long before they organised Dubshed or Titanic Dubs, the club had been running the much lower key, chilled day out event at Castlewellan Forest Park for years.

This year it’s on Saturday 24th June, 11am-4pm. Entry is free, and there will be a BBQ, show and shine, trade stands and car limbo. Read the Event Page Here

Read the Event Page Here

cbr600

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf R
Never been before, might take the RS4 down for a blast or maybe the R!! :grinning:

domo gti

RMS Regular
Drives
6n2/PoloGTI+
Will be there in the Polo myself..
I've missed the last few years so looking forward to it!

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
Hopefully be able to sneak in again this year, great show!

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
One of my favourite shows of the year, much prefer it to Dubshed or TDubs, will be showing with the NI-BMW boys (y)

Gaz86

RMS Regular
Thought so. Havnt heard anyone describe something as lash for years lol

Right enough the only time I've ever heard it was from a Lurgan boy I used to knock about with, always thought he was saying lush only in a Lurganite accent
lol.png

Con S3

RMS Regular
Drives
RRS SVR
Always enjoyed this show. Seems very relaxed. I'll hopefully be at this with the hearse...........

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.