GTINI Castlewellan Car Show Saturday 24th June

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
Drives
Stuff
Good man Geddis. Enjoyed catching with you and meeting Hannah. Even if any of my exposed skin was cooking away lol

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
Drives
Stuff
I'll generally not take a pic of something that doesn't interest me. The main reason for this is with my editing my pics take from a few mins to 5 mins each. Those 20 odd pictures alone took me the guts of an hour to 1.5hrs so I've got to the point where I've had to make that choice. Granted I normally have more than 20 photos but I'm having trouble with reds and lost at least 10 to that so you'd probably have been cut for that reason too Gary :joy:

Gaz86

RMS Regular
I meant in general lol not just from the photo's you took and I wasn't really being serious, mine's a relatively standard Mk5 Golf GTI, I wouldn't expect it to be surrounded by photographers when there are dozens of more eye catching cars around.

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
Drives
Stuff
No I know you arent the crying type but just giving some background info on it. As much as i enjoy it it wrecks my head too trying to get the time lol

Gaz86

RMS Regular
I know what it's like lol There were times I went to the drifting at Bishopscourt or the likes of Santa Pod and came back with over 2000 photo's! 90% garbage. Maybe next year I'll have done something more eye catching with it though (y) I've only owned the car a week after all :joy:

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
@Woodcutter Blackline Performance use it as a demo vehicle which is cool as its something different

Had to Google that, haven't heard of them before.

Yeah very different, looks great.

Love the red 944, not sure why he always leaves it with the lights popped up, they look so much better down!

Really tempted to do something different with my white 944 and take it to a few shows next year.

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
Drives
Stuff
Had to Google that, haven't heard of them before.

Yeah very different, looks great.

Love the red 944, not sure why he always leaves it with the lights popped up, they look so much better down!

Really tempted to do something different with my white 944 and take it to a few shows next year.
Robin is the opposite. He prefers the lights up on it lol

Yeah you should. They're a great looking car

Terry

RMS Regular
Drives
Carefully
I meant in general lol not just from the photo's you took and I wasn't really being serious, mine's a relatively standard Mk5 Golf GTI, I wouldn't expect it to be surrounded by photographers when there are dozens of more eye catching cars around.

You're not alone, Renis is about the only one who always takes a pic of mine :eyes:. Sometimes, in others albums, I get to see pics of both cars that were on either side of me - it's no issue as I realise some folk go out of their way to edit all the images they put online and they tend to capture / post up what they prefer themselves.

If I'm taking phone pics (for another club site) to go with a report, I do my best to take one of every motor there, even just in groups of cars. But I put zero time into any editing (most of the time I don't get to even look at the photos first!). I know lots of folk come on in the hope of seeing theirs so I like to include anyone that made the effort to turn up on the day.

Geoff Campbell

RMS Regular
Drives
Passat
Not one pic of mine anywhere :pensive: lol Gonna have to work on my st4nc3 parking and park at the far end with the kool kidz next time :joy:

Found yours amongst @Tinners coverage :grinning:

Attachments

• 19243295_1566952883335588_3180342564078906605_o.jpg
    19243295_1566952883335588_3180342564078906605_o.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 69
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.