4707369D-DC06-4A99-9587-88ACEF63C2FF.jpeg
5E9D24DF-6984-476A-B389-FC66AAE6994A.jpeg

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
I think @Cooper was parked opposite me today? Hand my hands well and truly full, daughter was in seriously bad form, left early in the end. Brilliant location and excellent show, only took one picture 🤣View attachment 375980
I think I was indeed! What a venue/event. These things don't happen by accident, GTINI doing their thing as usual.

56oval

RMS Regular
I think I was indeed! What a venue/event. These things don't happen by accident, GTINI doing their thing as usual.
They have long standing form for great venues and once again, aced it
The beetle sounded lovely on the way out. I didnt take pics of much, but got one of it (assuming it was yours!) View attachment 375983
It is indeed mine thank you. Now up on axle stands ready for its engine removal and full winter rebuild and upgrades 🙂

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Was supposed to be trading at this today but unfortunately some circumstances changed between yesterday and today and I was unable to attend as a trader.

On the plus side @Reno_LV and I were able to swing along as visitors and what a fabulous location, cars and people.

@natogreen16v and all the gang once again knocked it literally out of the park

Bravo all involved

cormac81

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI, VRS, Superb
Couldn't make it unfortunately looked like a good venue. Has anybody any pics of the grey standard mk2 gti? I see it lurking in the background in the photos I have seen online. @Jamesc ?

Jamesc

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi TT, A4
Couldn't make it unfortunately looked like a good venue. Has anybody any pics of the grey standard mk2 gti? I see it lurking in the background in the photos I have seen online. @Jamesc ?

My photos are here over on Facebook (viewable with or without Facebook)

Album here

Not sure If I took one of the mk2 you were looking though? My photos are abit over the place and didn't get everything.

Definatly a great day, gutted the TT couldn't make it though, but still a great day coming in the daily!

cormac81

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI, VRS, Superb
My photos are here over on Facebook (viewable with or without Facebook)

Album here

Not sure If I took one of the mk2 you were looking though? My photos are abit over the place and didn't get everything.

Definatly a great day, gutted the TT couldn't make it though, but still a great day coming in the daily!
Could have been more specific lol. Was a grey small bumper with steel wheels.

Can't see it there but great pics as always.

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
Drives
Stuff
@Dozer your drone footage is a great perspective. Thank you.

As always, thanks to everyone who came to support the show. It was great to get chatting to people although it wasn't as relaxed as I expected so didn't get to chat as much as I would have liked.

With other commitments I took nothing to do with the organisation side bar the food vendor but the rest set up a great show according to the feedback on and after the day.

Luck was on our side with the weather for sure and made for some great photos.

As you can see above, @Bono872 of The Shortshift done a fantastic job on the trophies 😁