GTINI EuroTreffen - Saturday 3rd July

ALN

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 182
Damn the hate is real lol, Well im suitably offended this morning, first my truck now my french bean tin.

Its ok Ill just go and get a set of wheels and coilovers so I can fit right in :p

Actually the GMC is on air I can be "stanced".

@Ben Sneaky RMS invasion? If i stick a VW badge on it they will never know
@Ged there is an American vehicle show or something like that at Moira lakes next weekend too (Saturday 3rd)

nibsdotcom

RMS Member
Shame it "only" had valver turbines on it.
It’s a 1994 1.8 16v shell (valver) hence the recently refurbished turbines fitted but the 2.0 16v engine, full drivetrain, wide track suspension and interior is all Clio Williams so it’s the best of both worlds.

On that note, I’ve acquired another set of turbines with center caps and locks that will be for sale shortly if anybody is interested. You can get me on andy@nulukwheels.co.uk for any other info.

Attachments

• D62D2E4E-472F-403C-BA83-EDDD08022AA6.jpeg
    D62D2E4E-472F-403C-BA83-EDDD08022AA6.jpeg
    657.2 KB · Views: 141

nibsdotcom

RMS Member
Well I liked it whatever. Fair play Andy. If I remember right you’ve had this forever?
Yes I’ve had it for over 15 years now. It’s been finished for ages now and just thought it better see daylight for a change. I daily it to work everyday as long a barra best says there is no rain forecast or it’s a inside shower on the way home. (Only old clio owners will know the story)

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Always enjoyed the Castlewellan show and wondered why it hasn’t been on in recent years. Is it permanently moved to larne now?

r16vka

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi 80 V6
Yep it definitely followed on with the laid back castlewellan vibe we'd all been missing.

Great turnout, good to catch up with some of the folks I only ever see at car shows 😊

Oh and thanks Google maps for making me turn left before the power station. It may not have been the quickest way, but it was some great little roads that certainly warmed up the michelins 😜

stevensti

RMS Regular
Drives
slowly
Really sorry to have missed this but unfortunately I had to parent today

ger16v

RMS Regular
Drives
80,90's VW
First show i have been to in years and enjoyed it - congrats to the organisers

yesterday i would have enjoyed a great cup of tea / coffee but did not see any facility ??

Great day