GTINI EuroTreffen - Saturday 3rd July

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
First show i have been to in years and enjoyed it - congrats to the organisers

yesterday i would have enjoyed a great cup of tea / coffee but did not see any facility ??

Great day
Suitor missed a trick there, should have been up in his new coffee truck lol

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
Great day out yesterday as to be expected and a fantastic new venue for it as well.

alan_c

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf
Yeah also surprised there was no hipster horsebox barista bar on site, really missed my early morning caffeine fix. Great show otherwise, new location was fantastic and some lovely cars on display

AlpineJetta

RMS Regular
Drives
Old VWs
First time at a proper show like this, legit didn't know whether or not to being the Jetta into the show so just parked up outside and enjoyed some proper machinery inside lol.

Loved the set up, the tunes in the background, variety of cars and owners... and the smell of burgers is always hard to beat lol! very chilled vibes and well enjoyed by my 12 year old nephew too!

Definitely going to be attending more of these shows in the future.

Great day had and a massive thanks to the people at GTINI for it :grinning:

Mark315

RMS Regular
Drives
R
Superb show, really chilled out and felt just like Castlewellan!

Myself and @Big Pimp were flat out but the quick run round there was a great standard of cars!

Credit to the GTINI team, they know how to put on a show! A lot of hard work goes on in the background!

5570C645-50CE-4A28-95B4-A6E260C9A419.jpeg

viw28

RMS Regular
OP
viw28
Drives
VW Golf VRT
Huge thanks to all the RMS’ers who attended yesterday! Feedback seems to be mostly positive so that’s a win in our book.

We really do apologise for lack of coffee, complete oversight on our part. Glad those who needed survived to tell the tale though and we will ensure we have provisions at the next one 🙂

Titanic Dubs has been scheduled for our usual last weekend in September, this year being Saturday 25th. Hope to see you guys there.

Best regards from Nigel and myself.

viw28

RMS Regular
OP
viw28
Drives
VW Golf VRT
kinda telling that there was a fully stocked bar though. #priorities
Yeah, that was a priority for the venue as it’s a source of income for them. Not something we were entirely comfortable with but it actually caused no issues when it came to the bit.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
On the RMS Blog: Motoring event experts, GTI NI, return in top form bringing us a brand new show in Eurotreffen, held at the Blue Circle Boat Club just down the coast from Larne. This highly anticipated outdoor car show was put together at fairly short notice, in line with easing Covid restrictions it was an opportunity for the team behind internationally reknowned Dubshed to do what they know best and bring great cars and their owners together in one place.

(Read the Full Article Here)

Read the Entire Article Here