Drives
R36 Passat
Busy night! Brill turnout
A44753FB-427F-4E19-9338-A1CB328E1BF6.jpeg

bora-gav

RMS Regular
Drives
VW/SKODA
Jesus I wish I wasn't so socially awkward..... @R36_ I talked to my dad the whole way down about your motor. He loved seeing it and hearing it leave. Stood beside you when you were doing something in the boot and was too afraid to say hello and explain who I am lol

R36_

RMS Regular
Drives
R36 Passat
Jesus I wish I wasn't so socially awkward..... @R36_ I talked to my dad the whole way down about your motor. He loved seeing it and hearing it leave. Stood beside you when you were doing something in the boot and was too afraid to say hello and explain who I am lol
ah mate no way! You should’ve said hello! Would’ve loved to have put a face to the name. Don’t be afraid next time, strike up a convo, I’ll more than happily chat away and thanks for your lovely comments. Hope you and your dad are keeping well 😊

r16vka

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi 80 V6
Great turn out, felt strange being at a gathering of anything never mind car folk!

It hasn't helped my desire for a 911, especially the noise of some of them pulling out of the car park 🥰

Oh and I'm making name badges compulsory. Your name, your forum/insta name and what you drive. Too many cars I recognized but no idea who the owner is in real life! 😂 Standing in circles chatting to folk, then asking 'who was that?' when someone walks away, only to be told it's someone I've been talking to on Instagram for years 🙈