GTNI event tonight @ Sprucefield

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Well isn’t that just great to see! Superb turnout. Didn’t know about it, but would definitely be keen to get along to the next.

R36_

RMS Regular
Drives
R36 Passat
Oh and I'm making name badges compulsory. Your name, your forum/insta name and what you drive. Too many cars I recognized but no idea who the owner is in real life! 😂 Standing in circles chatting to folk, then asking 'who was that?' when someone walks away, only to be told it's someone I've been talking to on Instagram for years 🙈
100% agree with you! This should be made a legal requirement for all future meets 😂😂

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
Would love to have got to this it was a powerful evening last night as well ideal weather for it.

clrrk

RMS Regular
Drives
S14A
Oh and I'm making name badges compulsory. Your name, your forum/insta name and what you drive. Too many cars I recognized but no idea who the owner is in real life! 😂 Standing in circles chatting to folk, then asking 'who was that?' when someone walks away, only to be told it's someone I've been talking to on Instagram for years 🙈

Nikki was telling me about this on the way home. Funny thing is, the people who you asked her about, also asked her who you were 😂

You all need to get better at introducing yourselves!!

Last edited:

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
Drives
Stuff
Nikki was telling me about this on the way home. Funny thing is, the people who you asked her about, also asked her who you were 😂

You all need to get better at introducing yourselves!!
@r16vka is beyond needing name tags. I've known him over 10 years and he didn't recognize me with glasses on FFS 😂

Chris tii

RMS Regular
OP
Chris tii
Drives
BMW 2002tii
Good turnout, Silver GT3 and the DeLoreans where my highlights. I know DeLoreans are known to be rubbish to drive, but the want is strong. Their just so cool! The R36 sounded great btw @R36_ ! Some nice sounding cars leaving the show, I never have the balls to completely floor it when leaving a cars and coffee incase the M Coupe releases its inner Mustang.
As per usual, I didn't take enough photos.

9A01A263-2F41-431E-A3C6-0CFAED6A85BF.JPG
87401215-B8C3-43B4-8DCE-A0E02F8AE20A.JPG
A158F00B-2820-4416-9848-F9B756C79402.JPG
AFB28AC9-7267-4391-A77F-4EEFE53F553F.JPG
E7B7BCEB-2925-479E-9E97-914290B4FE13.JPG
F01086AE-877B-4ADF-8C74-AD6F1B2C15C0.JPG

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
I was a bit late to this so only took a quick drive round, looked to be some nice stuff there, there was a V10 R8 having a bit of fun with a bike up the carriageway, it passed me on the outside like I was stopped, serious pace.

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
Was a great evening, spent most if chatting to RMSers! Some lovely sounds of cars leaving up the carriageway.

Jamesc

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi TT, A4
Cracking turnout last night great night! I didn't get down till later and didn't see a huge pile as started talking with few people and then the night was gone :joy:

R36_

RMS Regular
Drives
R36 Passat

Some great footage from Aaron’s Motorsport. All credit goes to him. He also said on FB that he’s posting a video later on tonight of some cars leaving the meet, should be good! Give him a follow on fb.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Was a great turnout, good to catch up with loads of RMSers.

Anybody know who owns the white Soarer? I've a load of parts here that might be of interest to him and are just taking up space

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Was a great turnout, good to catch up with loads of RMSers.

Anybody know who owns the white Soarer? I've a load of parts here that might be of interest to him and are just taking up space

was yarning to him for a while @rosssei do you know him ?