Guy in Navy 106 GTi - You truly are a ****er

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Max

RMS Regular
Drives
Gaterpillars
Dunno whether Fast_cav saw the p***k in the gti on the way back from Kirkistown, but im pretty sure Gaz & Bob did when he over took 3 cars (micra, bmw & us) coming into a blind corner on a crest, he must have a death wish, i'd just rather he didnt kill anyone when he bundles his little Pug, indeed - you truly are a complete ****er
:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
u do get a few of them about who do that - some one over took my mum the other day when she was about to turn right while someone was coming in the opposite direction

Max

RMS Regular
OP
M
Drives
Gaterpillars
yup their was some quality driving on the way home, including the bmw ,already mentioned, nearly taking gaz & bob out of action :?

p 5ary

RMS Regular
its when those idiots involve innocent people driving minding their own business. cudnt care if they drove into a tree or of a cliff!!

bob

RMS Regular
Very very dodgy piece of driving indeed. That jeep would have made a nice mess of him if he had been a few seconds later :?

Dermot

yeah max and we seen it... and ohh my god he was so lucky to have missed the jeep... He over took us in the GSI Carlton aswell ...lol

Deff not a manouver I would like to come round a car and meet so we p***k trying to pull off...

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
I second that, couldn't believe it when he overtook the 3 cars only yards away from a blind corner - nutter

Gaz

Max

RMS Regular
OP
M
Drives
Gaterpillars
suppose if ya could of prized the fello out of his seat after he died someone could of got a cheap gti interior :?:

but if he drives like that alot he wont live too long, or if he was "trying" to impress all the cars behind him.... ermmmm, he didnt

pablo

RMS Moderator
seen this before - a number of us were heading to SIM up this back road and some **** in a corsa or nova came past about 4 of us into a blind corner. he then handbraked into a sideroad but was such a p***k he clipped the kerb with his back wheel - was very funny but could have been equally tragic.

clearly showing off to the lads who all had much more powerful cars btw ;)

Jmax

RMS Regular
thats the was this 1 was he was just showin us how quick his gti could go when we were in the scooby

Dermot

RaDiUs said:
thats the was this 1 was he was just showin us how quick his gti could go when we were in the scooby

The GTI wasnt quick though... If it had of been in anyway remotely Quick he could have pulled it off, But he ended up pullin back in ON the Corner, Just as a jeep with a trailer on was coming around it.

ibitza

RMS Regular
Drives
seat ibiza
theres a time n a place to over take ....if u r behind someone driven real slow with a clear road ahead of u . i hate p***ks like that , there why r insuane is sooo high

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.