Guy in Navy 106 GTi - You truly are a ****er

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Mr 106

RMS Regular
dirk diggler said:
daz is a ****er, and drives a navy 106, maybe it was him.
if you think my car's navy, i think you're the one that's been ****ing too much :p

Skillie

Was stuck behind a bus on narrow windy road saturday and wouldn't chance overtakin blindly. The car that came from behind me did though. However he was drivin a new BMW 645 coupe so with that kinda grunt behind him he wasn't too bad. If somethin did come round the bend though it was a fast way to loose 140K euro

Mr 106

RMS Regular
im just thinking how apt it is now that pacman renamed you dik fiddler given this thread..

Dermot

BurntCarcus said:
Well i drive a bus and overtaking just isnt an option ;)

lol... I've been a bus overtaking other Buses... We were in a 1974 Albion Viking overtaking a New Mercedes Vario :laughing: I've also been in 40+ ton 40 ft lorries overtaking ... Now thats Hairy ...

Slick

Max said:
Dunno whether Fast_cav saw the p***k in the gti on the way back from Kirkistown, but im pretty sure Gaz & Bob did when he over took 3 cars (micra, bmw & us) coming into a blind corner on a crest, he must have a death wish, i'd just rather he didnt kill anyone when he bundles his little Pug, indeed - you truly are a complete ****er
:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

He could of had a mate ahead of everyone with a walky talky. telling him the road was clear.

Max

RMS Regular
OP
M
Drives
Gaterpillars
ah sure that makes it ok then :?: so not only was he over taking 3 cars into a bling corner on a chest but he was doing this while on his fisher price walkie talkie? My Hero :?:

Jmax

RMS Regular
Max said:
ah sure that makes it ok then :?: so not only was he over taking 3 cars into a bling corner on a chest but he was doing this while on his fisher price walkie talkie? My Hero :?:

its blind and crest :roll:

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Plus his friend with the 'walkie talkie' must have been both blind and stupid as your man in the 106 only narrowly missed a vehicle coming round the corner about 1 second after he pulled in

Gaz

eob

Look at it from his point of view Gaz, you're driving home at an average speed in one of the best hot hatchbacks ever built, when up ahead there's a tonne of slow BMW 3 Series, Honda Civic's, general road fodder etc, holding up the whole show, when you've got two women back at the house dressed in french maid's uniforms dying for a threesome.

it's all very fine for you lot, all you were going to do when you got home was post on here, but when you're a Peugeot driver, you have other commitments in life like sleeping with lots of hot chicks, so the last thing you need is a big line of lads doing 40mph on the way back from a trackday listening to bouncy hard house.

Next time, have some consideration. If you see a peugeot in your rear-view mirror, find a safe place to pull in and let him by. If there is no safe place to pull in, a trench will do.

The lack of respect by some of you to the Peugeot depicted in this thread is astounding.

:grinning:D)

Cess

RMS Staff
lolololololol :laughing:

p.s. I notice on your webby you recently acquired an Mi16 of sorts. couldn't interest you in another?

eob

No, I'm going to try and root out a supercharger & a megasquirt for the current one, put it all in a 205 diesel van, then do 5 laps of Mondello at Mach5 before it all explodes and kills everyone for 5 miles with shattered conrod fragments.

Pacman is looking for as many Mi16's as possible though, so he's worth contacting. If you stick it up on the For Sale section on Octane.ie you'll probably find a buyer other than me.

eob

Yeah, Andy has been doing it to me for years back when eamonnobrien.com was running. I think he got a new record on my site for the amount of times you could mention RMS in one post.

Incidentally, Andy knew about it pretty much before anyone else out there, he was let in during the testing phase because I valued his opinion. I don't any more because he sold his Corolla and bought a Civic.

Traitor!

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
eob said:
Yeah, Andy has been doing it to me for years back when eamonnobrien.com was running. I think he got a new record on my site for the amount of times you could mention RMS in one post.

Incidentally, Andy knew about it pretty much before anyone else out there, he was let in during the testing phase because I valued his opinion. I don't any more because he sold his Corolla and bought a Civic.

Traitor!

Octane.ie is a top job Eob. Unlike any vehicle you have ever owned/dismantled/rebuilt yada yada. :lol:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.