Gyeon Quartz at Paints & Components

SPIKE_

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI | JCW
Never tried any of the Gyeon products, but heard great things so will be interested in trying a few things! Any RMS discount @Woodcutter 8o| ;)

Gibbo

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
The first of many...
@Woodcutter
20191129_215922.jpg

MarkM

RMS Regular
I think the Gyeon Q2 Rim stuff is one of the greatest car care products ever made.

I actually bought Rim and auto finesse caramics wheels, ok so they’re on two different sets of wheels but the auto finesse stuff has outlasted rim by months and even when they were both fresh, caramics was the easier cleaned wheel, I know what I’ll be sticking to!!

Gibbo

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
I actually bought Rim and auto finesse caramics wheels, ok so they’re on two different sets of wheels but the auto finesse stuff has outlasted rim by months and even when they were both fresh, caramics was the easier cleaned wheel, I know what I’ll be sticking to!!

That's surprising Mark, I've never had any durability issues with it, how long would you say it lasted?

MarkM

RMS Regular
That's surprising Mark, I've never had any durability issues with it, how long would you say it lasted?

Well the Auto finesse stuff lasted about a year, Rim had lost it’s effect after a couple of months, it’s noticeable when you have to actually get stuck in and clean the wheels with a brush where before it was basically a touch less wash. I know there are lots of factors and it was hardly scientific but I’m definitely dissapointed with Rim :worried:

D12B7430-46AE-40C6-A60F-600F8ADE3E72.jpeg

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
OP
Woodcutter
Fresh delivery of Gyeon products just in time for the weekend!

All the usual suspects like Wet Coat, Bathe Plus, Can Coat etc, but also some new products like Mohs ceramic.

D9562715-D547-4642-9919-0C0642B674C6.jpeg

Enda

RMS Regular
Drives
M4
I’ve used the leather cleaner and shield. It’s really good, I‘ve been known to spray water on the seats just to see the beading 😄