Halfords Advanced Tools

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

dub

RMS Regular
Drives
Aero Wagon
Got that set myself for a Christmas pressie, such a handy kit for tinkering. Plus I think they're pretty good with broken parts, I still have my receipt in case anything snaps.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
i wish they would dump the imperial sockets and reduce the price....

The imperial sockets are mostly useless unless you smash them onto rounded metric bolts
Or you have a mower built in the US. Then for once it becomes useful!

colin84

RMS Regular
They are good value with the discounts. I've had mine about 3 years now and they are spot on. I've got a couple of things changed over the years with no questions asked.

Mark_C

RMS Regular
I'm a Facom (unrivaled by any other brand imo) man through and through but I had to use a set of the Halfords advanced/pro stuff at a friends house recently and I have to say they were far from bad.

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
OP
Deezer-D
Drives
Mini SE
Picked up today (just got the box in the S3).
Think I’ll return the screwdriver set and swap it for the modular one instead. Also need to pick up the 200 piece empty tray. Will then buy the hammers, shifting spanners and the pliers

C507DE72-E182-4772-BD2B-43E6DD2CE3CC.jpeg
5A08E747-8750-47D8-A6EC-C2C0A3434D4D.jpeg

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
I have that screwdriver set and keep it in the house. Wouldn’t want it as my main set though.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.