Halfords Advanced Tools

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

gizmo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Vrs Octavia
Went to Halfords today in Coleraine to get a few bits....they have feck all in stock over there :mad:

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Also have the chest with the tray inserts. They really are great!

linda2000

I'm a Facom (unrivaled by any other brand imo) man through and through but I had to use a set of the Halfords advanced/pro stuff at a friends house recently and I have to say they were far from bad.
my Karcher has developed an odd fault of just stopping working all together but when I give it a thump against the ground, it starts working perfectly! What the feckin up with it?

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Can anyone do me a favour and measure the height of the 5 and 6 drawer cabinets including the wheels? Dimensions on the website appear to exclude the wheels.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Perfect, thanks Dave. My Sealey one is 1m, so I intend to fit an additional one under a bench.

chrisdromore

RMS Regular
Drives
a8
2tonne low profile advanced trolley jack bought. Any one in the market for a decent jack I would recommend.

Very impressed, was originally gonna order from sgs but they were out of stock.

Daviddunlop83

RMS Regular
Got one of the new advance boxes for work for the new machine which is due in a couple of weeks.

Wheels look very light on them although they don’t get moved that much

We have about 10 of the industrial ones so will see how they hold up compared to it.

Soft close drawers are nice on it though

F3F4202F-01E2-4CF3-A206-32710330A040.jpeg
76D85DD2-293D-44DA-B1B1-72B35B8645CB.jpeg

Deckz

RMS Regular
Drives
Cars
Only recently found out we have a health scheme through work and I can get 10% off in Halfords :cool: came in handy when I got a new Karcher 2 weeks ago.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Healthshield?!

You've just reminded me that we get that through work, and I see Halfords is 1 of the retailers. I can get 17% off, which means I can get the bottom chest for £177 odd. Beezer.

Last edited:

rupertfinch

RMS Regular
Healthshield?!

You've just reminded me that we get that through work, and I see Halfords is 1 of the retailers. I can get 17% off, which means I can get the bottom chest for £177 odd. Beezer.

And just to add to the madness, you can then get 5% off a one4all pre-paid gift card. If you go to their site and use the code CHILD1. (Though you need to wait for it to be posted). If that doesn't work directly I'm happy to send a link.
So that's making the lower chest about £168?

big-lew18

RMS Regular
Drives
really well!
Healthshield?!

The wife has healthshield. Awesome!

chrisdromore

RMS Regular
Drives
a8
Bmwcar club gives 10% off as well for anyone who is a member. I only signed up to get cheaper insurance for the z3 when I had it.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.