Halfords

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

BigJoe

RMS Regular
Drives
FR-V - Civic
Halfords have 20% wheels and stuff....

They also had a set of 17"rims only for £280 think they are 4X100/4X108
looked really nice for £280!

Just thought i would stick it up for anyone intrested

(PS that was the one on the Boucher Road)

BigJoe

RMS Regular
OP
BigJoe
Drives
FR-V - Civic
i was lookin 17's to fit my Accord and it was workin out at about £600 quid with Kuhmo's.... didnt think that was too bad!

vza

those are the osaka rims,100+ make em,180 for 15's no tyres,280 for 17's no tyres,nice lookin rims but the finish looks likeit would chip off in minutes

vza

can someone please delete the extra post?
yea,at £180 i was considering a set for the ka, til i saw wolfrace enigmas

Minikid

RMS Regular
Drives
Choopay
I work there
V good offer on the wheels tbh
sold quite a few packages since the 20% started
and iagree , i like the osaka's and for the money they are spot on
Matt

Minikid

RMS Regular
Drives
Choopay
Im away on holidays to tenerife tomorrow so cant even find out for you.
if u want a guy who knows what hes on about , ring and ask for Les.
I think the wheels come with a years gaurentee.
finish seems fine to me.
Matt

buff

RMS Regular
Drives
Jimny
i work there as well and i had the older bucanners again another ripspeed branded wheel made by team dynamics, the finsh is very good on the teamdynamics wheels. i had no problem in the 8 months or so i had them and i dont think the new owner has had any either so after 14mths there still dead on :laughing: (i still run teamdynamics on my own car cuz i know there a good rim)

imo id stay away from wolfrace ive seen a few too many sets a dodgy finsh straight out of the box to like them and once there chipped the paint just falls off.

the teamdynamics wheels are made in the UK and are good rim very strong, ive hit things that would have at least dented a lesser rim.

vza

the osakas only go up to 17's,you gotta buy your own tyres

ive heard only good things about wolfrace chromes from people :confounded:

ibitza

RMS Regular
Drives
seat ibiza
nah ive heard bad stuff about wolfrace , n u could b waiting a while for them.
the osakas have some slight dimples on them n stuff but u only notice it if you up looking really close . not bad for the money

vza

yea i felt a slight texture to them,hence wondering if the finish was guaranteed but according to a mate you get a years guarantee on ripspeed wheels so its all good,might have to order a set in a couple of weeks

Calibra

ATP alloys are very nice have them on the calibra, bought them second and but they look the part, apparently prone to buckling but no problems so far *touch wood*

ibitza

RMS Regular
Drives
seat ibiza
man u cant order them osakas there a once its gone its gone , deall and we will get a different style of wheel in on the next offer propbably

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.