Hands free

fatboysamo

RMS Regular
Hi all.

Looking for a bit of advice here, my wife has a 2015 Honda Jazz with a parrot hands free kit. It was fitted about 6 years ago and it is now being very hit and miss and to when it works. I have had a look and there doesn’t seem to be many people fit these now. Do Parrot even make them anymore?

Does anyone have any recommendations for people near Belfast to get a new hands free? Definitely looking for one hard wired, we did try the sort that clips onto the sun visor but it wasn’t very successful for a few reasons.

Thanks

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
Cheap fix is get one of the 12v Bluetooth adaptors ?
I use one for the work vans as I'm in and out of different ones and works great.

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
Could be worth a go for a temp fix they're only 10/20 quid. I'm sure someone will come along with a better solution.

@Delboy23 ?

Avant1

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi
Could be worth checking if the software is getting too old re the phone it’s linked to , we update phones regularly but never a hands free kit perse .

Could be that that’s the issue ?

DreamTheater

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda Civic
Does not Halfords not fit the handsfree kits over here. Another option is to change the radio, with 1 that has the bluetooth/handsfree built in.

fatboysamo

RMS Regular
OP
fatboysamo
Could be worth checking if the software is getting too old re the phone it’s linked to , we update phones regularly but never a hands free kit perse .

Could be that that’s the issue ?
Could be the issue but the thing connects most of the time. From what I have read online it’s normally a wiring issue or a control box issue that causes the intermittent connection.
Does not Halfords not fit the handsfree kits over here. Another option is to change the radio, with 1 that has the bluetooth/handsfree built in.
I have thought about this and I did ask the wife if she would like a new double din radio with CarPlay etc but I got a no as she likes it the way it is. Halfords just seem to do the clip on sun visor ones now and we don’t have a good history with them so I am staying clear of those.

NI_Volvo_Nut

RMS Regular
Drives
Volvo's!
I've a CK3100 Parrot kit, should be an easy enough switch over if one is already fitted. £40 for the kit or £60 fitted. Drop me a PM if interested. In Ballynahinch.