Hardwood Logs - Ballyclare Area

Ian A

RMS Regular
OP
Ian A
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Cheers to everyone who's got in touch.

I'm pretty swamped for orders. As such, I can't take any new orders for delivery this side of September.

Anything after that, certainly let me know your needs and I'll hopefully get you sorted.

Appreciate it folks, all the best. (y)

Ian A

RMS Regular
OP
Ian A
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Bumping back up. Give me a shout if you’re needing any.

Getting caught up there after a few busy weeks.

Big thanks to everyone who’s ordered so far too. Appreciate it. (y)

Boksic

RMS Regular
@Ian A I'll take as many as you can fit in an e46 touring some evening next week if it suits.
I'm ballymena so if you're up this way delivering then give me a shout, otherwise I'll nip down to you.

Ian A

RMS Regular
OP
Ian A
Drives
VW Golf GTI
They were cut last year, they'll be dry as Gandhis flipflops.

Hard wood can be a bitch to season compared to others, but beech and ash are some of the best burners out there. If you're storing them somewhere dry, and bring them inside a few days or a week before hand and they'll burn the very best.

I'm actually taking all the wetter logs home, and within one night stacked beside the lit stove they're down in the low 20's and teens moisture.

Perfectly, they've been brilliant

Good to hear Mike. (y)

Last edited:

NeilNaz

RMS Regular
Drives
Cautiously
Can anyone informed please let me know, I have an open fire, can you burn dried logs in a Smokeless Zone?

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
Got 6 bags off Ian last night.

I’d say it about 1/3 filled my 1m3 cube. Will get burning some tonight all being well (y)

8E25E786-5095-408F-98ED-6CF702C7F1D1.jpeg

jimcupra

RMS Regular
I got 6 bags off Ian 2 weeks ago they are brilliant take forever to burn and great heat from them. Well worth the money thanks Ian.

Ian A

RMS Regular
OP
Ian A
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Cheers folks!

Completely snowed under again, so won't be taking any new orders on for a while.

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
R1 Turbo
Ian let me know when you have some available again as I could be doing with a few bags soon - I'm not too far away from you...

Ian A

RMS Regular
OP
Ian A
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Ian let me know when you have some available again as I could be doing with a few bags soon - I'm not too far away from you...

I'm about 2 weeks ahead with orders at the minute guys, and truth be told I'm thinking on slowing down a bit anyway. Work-life balance is a bit off lately between logs and my 9-5.

If you're happy to wait, fire me a PM / text.

Thanks again to all who've ordered. Good to meet you all and appreciate the business.