981 GTS
Also, could do with another dozen bags.

Ian A

RMS Regular
OP
Ian A
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Sorry folks, pre-Christmas rush has kicked in and I'm cleared out for the foreseeable. Appreciate the interest. I'm getting 1 or 2 cancelled orders a week, so will post in here if anything becomes available at short notice.

Could have some stuff ready that's a bit wetter in the coming week, if I get time to cut and bag it. The logs are perfectly well seasoned, same stuff as the rest, just wet on the surface. Bloody cats ripped the plastic covers up, so they got exposed to the elements.

Would do it a touch cheaper, or throw in some kindling logs if anyone is interested.

Ian A

RMS Regular
OP
Ian A
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Bump back up!

Getting gathered up for another winter. Same story as last year, all beech and ash hardwood, mix of split logs and lengths. Same logs as last year that I didn’t get through thanks to the woeful weather last summer, just had another years seasoning.

Anything I’ve tested is around 12-20% moisture seeing it’s been lying 2 years now, so perfect for wood burners, open fires etc.

Then have some year old ash which would be around 20-25% moisture. Slightly slower burn, great on an open fire.

Give me a text on 07935907822 if you’re after any.

Cheers

Boksic

RMS Regular
What's the prices Ian?

You likely to be doing any deliveries round the coast/glens or Ballymena ish?

Cheers

Ace_vaux

RMS Regular
Drives
Mustang
These still the same price as the front page Ian? I’d be interested in 8 bags of the ash.

Up between parkgate and Kells if you’ll venture that far!!

Ian A

RMS Regular
OP
Ian A
Drives
VW Golf GTI
What's the prices Ian?

You likely to be doing any deliveries round the coast/glens or Ballymena ish?

Cheers

Price the same as first post. £3.5 per bag, same sized bags.

Aye, can call up that way. Let me know what you need.

These still the same price as the front page Ian? I’d be interested in 8 bags of the ash.

Up between parkgate and Kells if you’ll venture that far!!

Aye, no worries. Up that way regularly so no bother. Drop me a text with your details.

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
I'll take 10 bags the next time I see ya. I've still your old bags too (y)

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
I’ll take 10 bags, just off greystone roundabout in Antrim if that’s a possible ? For open fire,

Ian A

RMS Regular
OP
Ian A
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Been flat out for a few weeks there, apologies to anyone I've missed! Think I've got back to everyone on here that was looking suff.

Hi mate. I'd take 10 bags in ballysillam direction.

Kev

@Ian A i'd take 10 bags for the wood burning stove next time you're in Belfast, Cheers!

PM or text me your details if you're still interested. Would be weekend after next (y)

Thanks everyone!

Ghost

RMS Regular
Been flat out for a few weeks there, apologies to anyone I've missed! Think I've got back to everyone on here that was looking suff.

PM or text me your details if you're still interested. Would be weekend after next (y)

Thanks everyone!
Still looking dude.

Ian A

RMS Regular
OP
Ian A
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Anyone fancy an early order? I’m off to New Zealand in early October, but have some great hardwood lying in the shed to clear before then.

Same prices as before and free delivery within the Ballyclare area.