Hardwood Logs - Ballyclare Area

gary87

RMS Regular
Drives
E350
I'll take some of them mate, I'm down in Raloo, would you drop them down there? It's Ballyclare-ish lol

VEN©M

RMS Regular
Drives
2011 Camaro SS
Anyone fancy an early order? I’m off to New Zealand in early October, but have some great hardwood lying in the shed to clear before then.

Same prices as before and free delivery within the Ballyclare area.

Ian, are these well dried out? if you've any bigger stuff i'll take it.

Ian A

RMS Regular
OP
Ian A
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Sorry to everyone I haven’t got to, leaving next week for New Zealand, a lot running around done.

Have 20 bags left for someone in the Ballyclare area and that’s me cleared out. Give me a shout if interested - 07935907822

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
All the best in NZ mate, you'll love it. My wee brother spent a year in South Island, near Dunedin. He'd a ball operating massive John Deeres all day and doing trial riding/motocross every weekend.

Mel_45

RMS Regular
Drives
megane
Anyone any recommendations for some more logs?
Could do with some myself...

If there was enough interest I could arrange for a bulk or group buy. Would have to be an arranged day with people collecting from a central point though likely to be Belfast (which could be wherever suits everyone).

All seasoned hardwood blocks, dry stored.

25KG coal bags - £3 per bag

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1576362838832.jpg
    FB_IMG_1576362838832.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 71
  • FB_IMG_1576362793981.jpg
    FB_IMG_1576362793981.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 71

thefool1983

RMS Regular
If there was enough interest I could arrange for a bulk or group buy. Would have to be an arranged day with people collecting from a central point though likely to be Belfast (which could be wherever suits everyone).

I'd be up for that...
Edit. 15 - 20 bags for me

Last edited:

Ghost

RMS Regular

Do u do bulk buys?
So that's 36 bags to a ton which is £108?

Mel_45

RMS Regular
Drives
megane
Do u do bulk buys?
So that's 36 bags to a ton which is £108?

It's not me, my dad has a substantial supply but he's not local to Belfast at all hence the bulk or group buy comment. He'd fit it in with a visit to me of there was enough interest.

I can check what a ton or half ton bag is for you. I only know the £3 per bag as thats all anyone has ever taken previously.

johnm

RMS Regular

Does he sell them normally?
I'd take some at that price even outside of a group buy. Also willing to be part of a group buy. I'd be looking 15.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
I'd be interested in around 10 bags to do us over Christmas.