Harnesses

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Looking 2 either 4 or 6 point harnesses.colour not important and don’t need to be in date.anything available before getting new ones ordered.

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
R1 Turbo
Are you only looking a pair? I've one 6 point Schroth harness here. Out of date in 2018 but in immaculate condition. Only issue is it was designed to only be used with a FHR system so the shoulder straps go from 2" to 3". It would be fine for the road, might be an issue for competition (where the belt dates don't matter). Same as this except for the shoulder strap (and I wouldn't be looking that sort of money :laughing:) Schroth 3x2 Black 6 Point Race Rally Track Harness Profi | eBay

zafturbo

RMS Regular
OP
zafturbo
Are you only looking a pair? I've one 6 point Schroth harness here. Out of date in 2018 but in immaculate condition. Only issue is it was designed to only be used with a FHR system so the shoulder straps go from 2" to 3". It would be fine for the road, might be an issue for competition (where the belt dates don't matter). Same as this except for the shoulder strap (and I wouldn't be looking that sort of money :laughing:) Schroth 3x2 Black 6 Point Race Rally Track Harness Profi | eBay
Ideally he was wanting two the same .Are you still using the fhr or have you replaced it .

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
R1 Turbo
I'm still using the HANS device unfortunately, I just replaced the drivers harness to one in date!

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
I might have a set and HANS....would need to check the dates.

I had to replace a pretty much new condition harness a while back because of the date bull****. And the car has done nothing now for a few years since that LOL. Not sure what date is currently on my harness, it's a Schroth Profi II Flexi Belt 6 Point FIA harness.
I'm near sure when I bought it, it was right before a new rule change that allowed longer dates. It's basically sat in the car and done no work.

Would have a 20deg HANS too, HANS Sport 3, large.

Must admit, I hate wearing those damn things, would like to try one of the Simpson jobbies even if they are 3x the price

Jonesy

RMS Regular
Looking 2 either 4 or 6 point harnesses.colour not important and don’t need to be in date.anything available before getting new ones ordered.
£10 each

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220123_122751_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    Screenshot_20220123_122751_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 24

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
Just checked....mine expire this year. Load of aul ballix.....it's sat in the car for 3-4 years doing nothing lol

Same as this.

zafturbo

RMS Regular
OP
zafturbo
Looking another set of harnesses ,anyone have a matching set or even 2 the same colour .date not important .

phil_20

RMS Regular
I should have two sabelt 6 point somewhere in the shed I’ll see if I can dig them out.